Major Complaints Thread (13 Viewers)

My Da "would appear to be losing his memory as described for age-related Alzheimer Disease" :'(
Diagnosis confirmed. It's not v obvious yet except for some forgetfulness, and a big loss of self-confidence.

My Ma says he disappears off by himself sometimes to cry. That's kind of a hard thing to process

Diagnosis confirmed. It's not v obvious yet except for some forgetfulness, and a big loss of self-confidence.

My Ma says he disappears off by himself sometimes to cry. That's kind of a hard thing to process

I’m really sorry to hear that egg, it’s rough on the whole family and not just your Dad. There’s some good support groups out there for family members, whenever you feel up to checking them out.

I saw local cat Charlie running across the road with a Robin in his mouth,leaving a nest with an orphan squeaking away in the ivy.

Murdered with sciatic pain in my right leg.
I can walk, run bike and swim. But if I sit down, I’m in borderline agony (like an 8) within 20 minutes. So it’s mostly at work. And I think caused by sitting poorly for long periods at my desk.

Seeing a doc and a physio next week. But it’s really getting to me and murdering my generally good habits; been dropping training sessions and healthy eating in lieu of lying down and eating crap.

This is how empires fall.

I root for everyone I interview to get the job so I don't have to interview anyone else after them.

We were interviewing for more than a year for some position. In the end I just hired someone that seemed enthusiastic, knowing they couldn't do it, but hoping they'd work out how to do the job at some point.

We're talking like... maybe second / third year undergraduate computer science level.

More than a year of interviews. Heartbreaking.

I tell people that this is the last place I'll work, and I believe it
Most of that is that I have a great employer and benefits and all that - but a chunk of it is never wanting to do another interview or exam ever again. I am done.

I tell people that this is the last place I'll work, and I believe it
Most of that is that I have a great employer and benefits and all that - but a chunk of it is never wanting to do another interview or exam ever again. I am done.
same. I started a new job this month and I don't want another job, ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back