Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

A Scottish friend was going to get, not an Xmas jumper as such, but his mum was going to have him made a Scottish fisherman's sweater this year, specific to which ever Hebridean island. Apparently they're amazing. He was really looking forward to it.

He then found out that the person on that island who makes those sweaters only does sleeveless ones.

In his words, do the accent "I'm nae walkin round like a Dougle Maguire cunt".

was heading out to the shed about an hour ago, and heard voices i didn't recognise. four lads obviously scoping out the house next door; one had climbed over their side gate and the other three, presumably waiting in the driveway for the all clear. probably just a matter of luck that i went out when i did, i suspect they'd not been there more than 30s. i bellowed something like 'get to fuck' and they ran.

four lads though, at half five in the evening, trying it on on a house on a busy road.

anyway, i've locked up all the bikes in the garage now. four D locks with two cables.

Last edited:
have heard from two other sources that DCU students are feral today with parties, so that's a possibility. could just be drunken idiots, they didn't come across as very professional at it.

"We appreciate these are difficult times, but it’s not too late to dive back into your favourite shows on Sky. To help you get back on your way, we’ll help clear up to £150 of the debt on your account. Let’s make a fresh start together. "

An email from Sky. I moved gaff. Other stuff happened. They only contacted me when I cancelled the DD. And I did that two months too late. like a dickhead.

I owe these people nothing.

Last edited:
have heard from two other sources that DCU students are feral today with parties, so that's a possibility. could just be drunken idiots, they didn't come across as very professional at it.

yeah - I was in drumcondra yesterday about 3pm and there was a pack of christmas jumpered young wans falling out of the Ivy House.

Camden Street was littered with the gangs of students in Christmas jumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back