Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

Work wasting my fucking time.
Had to drive down to cork to find out there's half a days work involved, not 15mins, IF I can get pertinent wiring info from an electrician that won't ring me back. All because my boss is a lazy fucker and didn't remember to build in the time or simply doesn't respect my own time.
Because I am in my fucking hole staying late to fix this. Waste of a day and not my problem or fault

Fuck Nugent and Gibney ,whoever the fuck they are.

I emailed them last week with a photo of one of their vans in a wheelchair accessible parking space and they couldn't even humour me with a reply saying they will speak to their drivers.

Fucking assholes!!!!!

There's someone over there doing very bad metalwork. I'm no expert, but I can hear its badness. Cutting things shouldn't sound like that. It's loud, and it's shit. I hope that person doesn't slice their own face off.

Fuck Nugent and Gibney ,whoever the fuck they are.

I emailed them last week with a photo of one of their vans in a wheelchair accessible parking space and they couldn't even humour me with a reply saying they will speak to their drivers.

Fucking assholes!!!!!
It’s a trivial piece of work to let the air out of two tyres on a vehicle.

Having to get another BER assessment (had one last year for potential heat pump install) after having solar installed (another €400 probably) to get our now measly solar grant of €2,400 because it's to 'verify said system was Installed'.

Hang on like, the solar company have to upload proof of installation for the grant so either the SEA grant system works, or it doesn't. And if it doesn't, what's the point of verification??

Absolute fucking scam. Livid

Last edited:
Having to get another BER assessment (had one last year, and are valid for 10 years) after having solar installed (another €400 probably) to get our now measly solar grant of €2,400 because it's to 'verify said system was Installed'.

Hang on like, the solar company have to upload proof of installation for the grant so either the SEA grant system works, or it doesn't. And if it doesn't, what's the point of verification??

Sounds like Classic Ireland

Having to get another BER assessment (had one last year for potential heat pump install) after having solar installed (another €400 probably) to get our now measly solar grant of €2,400 because it's to 'verify said system was Installed'.

solar company paid for that for me when I had to get it done.

Standing on the footpath in the housing estate talking to a neighbour and some fuckwit ( looked about 19 or so) races towards us from out of nowhere yelling to get out of the way skidding his feet as he's unable to control the bike then careers off through the car park yelling back what he's going to do to me.

Big empty road in a housing estate.

I rang SEAI to query what kind of stupidity this was and I was told "oh it's just a rule set by the Dept of Environment. Do you want their 'customer service' number?".

Which is FYI 016782444

So I rang the next bunch of government cunts but all I got was voicemail

When they talk about all the new jobs the green economy will create, that's a whack of them there

Lads stamping this that and the other thing and checking paper work
Lads coming out to your house to gawk at something etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back