Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

euthanasia cases in the media in ireland, especially MS ones. I'm a person who found out in their mid 20's that i had a disease that'd qualify me for euthanasia when i'm older in countries which have mechanisms for it if medicine stands still or i don't get a chance to be operated on. People with MS have it way worse than I do, then they contract my disease on top of MS. Legal marijuana would be a fucking huge help, but it's a jokey side show that everyone tolerates with wink and a nod seven days a week but talk about legalization and them cowards in government house clam up pretty fast. it'll be the same with the euthanasia, and for the legislation on X. I don't give out too often about extreme pain, but i experience it much daily. It will pretty much make you re-evaluate your perception of pain and just how painful something can actually be every time it comes, believe me, you don't have a clue. If you've had a baby, you still don't have a clue. Maybe when you have a baby with your face 60 times a day for 7 years you might. Anyways, my major complaint is listening to people debate the morality and whatever bullshit about euthanasia, i can guarantee you if you spent a week with my disorder you'd respect the decision of Marie Fleming without question.

The day after a fucker of a budget, greyhound waste are going to make me pay 9 euro for six recycling binliners. The same binliners that cost a third of that in the shops. Except they'll have greyhound's logo on them. Hooray for privatisation!

Eh?! I'm fecking raging!!!

I know this is very much a first world problem, but the fuckers haven't even had the contract for a year. The Corpo has removed most of the street bins around where I live - now there's going to be even more rubbish piling up around the place.

I mean, for fuck's sake:

http://web.greyhound.ie/why-should-we-recycle/

Good man Ted, I'd not heard of that - definitely one to look into.

I'm listening too (blush) A slow news day item that Joe will no doubt milk for all it is worth

Had to sell my microphone pre amp to pay the dentist.

Having a lot of trouble recording some singing.Depression looming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back