Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

After a factory reset on my broken tablet I lost all the photos which I foolishly thought were saved on the external sd card.One would think after losing three chapters of a book I was working on earlier in the year I'd have learnt to back everything up but no.
I truly am a dope.

After a factory reset on my broken tablet I lost all the photos which I foolishly thought were saved on the external sd card.One would think after losing three chapters of a book I was working on earlier in the year I'd have learnt to back everything up but no.
I truly am a dope.

oh mannnn

can you mount it as external storage & run data recovery software on it?

I truly am a dope.

3 chapters?

Aww man.Sort yerself out ffs.

Yeah man.Dropbox is just the same as a regular folder on your harddrive..drag n drop that shit all day long

Its gonna take me days to sort out my hard drives..theres shit all over them..nonoe of it where it needs to be..gah..lots of it I dont need..double gah

badly need space though..today is a hard drive housekeeping day

Be careful about storing photos On Dropbox though. I think it does some sort of weird compression to the files that you may not want to happen. This could just apply to when you download them to view on a tablet though. I'm not 100% sure.

mongs are now putting padlocks on the sean o'casey bridge. fucking up the ha'penny wasnt enough for them.

Be careful about storing photos On Dropbox though. I think it does some sort of weird compression to the files that you may not want to happen. This could just apply to when you download them to view on a tablet though. I'm not 100% sure.

Hmmm,that's what I'll mostly be doing...Maybe I will give crashplan a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back