Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

But the Jazz festival is on in Cork. Win/win in my book.

Cork is still Cork, stayed in the rural area. I want to lay waste to Cork "City" and build a monument to Seán Ó Faoláin out of the rubble.

Anyway, I sacrificed a farmer at the Standing Stones.

mongs are now putting padlocks on the sean o'casey bridge. fucking up the ha'penny wasnt enough for them.

In the bus station toilet in Cork, they have a full size padlock on the the toilet paper holder. Sort of thing you'd expect in Cavan.

just realised my dodgy 7200.11 hard drive has vanished from the PC (again) & I don't really have the inclination to flash it (again), but also don't have the cash for a replacement.

FWP.

he is indeed..I'm dreading what might emerge about him.He's one of my faves off the telly

I wasn't here when it happened but eye witness accounts mention "smoke" and "big feckin bang"

really, really can't afford this now!

ongoing shit with my landlord. she wanted to increase the rent and we said fine provided she does the kitchen and the bathroom up. she paid some chancer to do the job and he ran off with her money. now she's doing it herself. needless to say she's doing a shit job and it's dragging on for months and months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back