Major Complaints Thread (6 Viewers)

Maybe I was being over dramatic, but I burned the flippin coat that I deduced I got it from (and the bedsheets (I was freaked out)), but yeah, special wash stuff for everything else

If it's going on for a while you need to get it checked out Gaz.
My mam was diagnosed with scabies after months of scratching, but they were wrong and it was a symptom for the cancer they took 6 months to figure out she had.

Shit, that sounds like scare mongering when I read it back.
Just mean you should take care of it :)

Right!I'm going to the doctor!ASAP!

I don't think its scabies or else sure wouldnt the girlfriend have it too?

But its gotta be something.Only strikes when I go to bed.

The brother suffers terrible with his skin too so I suspect its something aggravating my excema..but I've never had excema on my mush before..still don't now..just a fucking itch.But I woke up bleeding this morning at 4 am.CAT!

But I'm taking the advice.This has to stop.

Prolly is fucking cancer knowing my luck.

Going to the quack this arvo.Stay tuned for more updates when I get home!

If it only strikes in bed, quick question, have you changed washing powder or laundromats recently where you get your bedding washed?

I had an awful allergic reaction to a non name brand of washing powder I bought years ago

Edit: It only flared up when I wore clothes from that batch of washing I did with it

Yeah..I sussed out my washing powder was fucking me up last week.I'm alergic to biological powder.I washed everything with non bio and it worked.I'm thinking maybe theres residues of it still in my pillow.Becuase the itch was all over now its just my head.

I'm gonna get a new pillow too.

Yeah..I sussed out my washing powder was fucking me up last week.I'm alergic to biological powder.I washed everything with non bio and it worked.I'm thinking maybe theres residues of it still in my pillow.Becuase the itch was all over now its just my head.

I'm gonna get a new pillow too.

I'm on fire today
art_elementary.jpg

So...Dr.Quack confirmed its not a case of scabies...its a type of skin AIDS.

Otherwise known as some kinda typical run of the mill bacterial infection..
10 day course of anti biotics and prednisone. Jobs Oxo.(I sincerely hope)

ITCH BE GONE!

Thanks for listening Thumped.

Signed ,scratchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back