Major Complaints Thread (2 Viewers)

have you tried Zirtek? I had a cunt of an itch for three years, it wasn't scabies and the doctors were no help. Drove me demented and kept me awake but Zirtek kept it under control.

i have a minor problem to solve. while i think of the solution i'm going to listen to this song, as i cheers me up immensly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So after taking @MormanNailers; advice re:minor complaint thread post:descaling my kettle element ..I threw a load of vinegar into the appliance and sure let it soak an hour or two.Went out to make a cuppa and hit play on the kettle and went for a slash and back to the studio.It was then that all the electrics went and I lost the days work,because I had disabled autosave this morning at 10.30am as part of the process of elimination in trying to figure out the persistant bsoding of my DAW (see minor complaints thread also).I went back to kitchen to discover the kettle had run amok and there was vinegary water in all directions.

This is bad for morale this shit.

Its grand..I hit save at 3.39..thats not too bad.Auto save is back the fuck on but.

Great news.I was on the wrong track anyhow.I started over.Now I'm really onto something.Fate.

Absolutely!

My people will be in touch with your people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back