Major Complaints Thread (1 Viewer)

Hmmm, I don't think shaving should give you diarrhea. Get that checked out.
Shaving annoys me so much that I didn't eat properly today.
I hate it too (beard shaving, not head shaving). I was always letting it go too long and then having to spend far too long and take too much effort with head shavers and clean up. Recently I got a shaving mirror for the shower and I'm using Gilette Fusion blades. They're dear but they last me ages.

So now I find I'm shaving every day because it only takes a couple of minutes and it beats the pain that I used to put myself through.

I'm surprised at myself.
I used a hair clippers on face and then an electric shaver. Also had to use a razor on my neck.

I have no idea how anyone is able to shave hair around mouth and chin with a razor (goatee hair basically). I would cut myself or at least end up with very sore skin.

I tried many combos: not shaving for up to two months and then using clippers, once a week with clippers (mostly did this for last few years). 2 or 3 times a week with electric shaver.
Only time I ever shaved nearly every day was from January to September 2005 - lost the will to do that ever again.

The whole process makes me feel really grotty.

Probably part of your identity now, and there's no way you'll ever be able get rid of it. I've had my hair long since I was 20, and if a barber cuts too much off during my annual haircut I get panicky. I know it's stupid, and I might very well look better with my hair short, but I don't think I'll ever be able get it cut

In other news I took up daily shaving when I turned 50. It's actually way less hassle than the occasional shaving I used to do
You're a handsome dude and your hair suits you well long. I thought mine did too but nobody agreed.

Who has two thumbs, an overconfident attitude towards H&S, and just fell down a ladder?

This guy (points two thumbs at self, while groaning).

Luckily one housemate gave me frozen peas and a "fuck sake seanc". Another gave me chocolate and a sugary drink. Ribs.

Who has two thumbs, an overconfident attitude towards H&S, and just fell down a ladder?

This guy (points two thumbs at self, while groaning).

Luckily one housemate gave me frozen peas and a "fuck sake seanc". Another gave me chocolate and a sugary drink. Ribs.
coming to tell thumped dot com before going to the hospital. That is dedication

Damn straight. I did phone 111, the non-emergency number, and they told me to go to A&E. "Are you vomiting black fluids?" What?, no.

Told the boss, saying I'm fine. That's what you said when you walked around with a broken wrist for a month. He's out sick, so this is no good at all .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back