Major Complaints Thread (7 Viewers)

Think of it as an unsolicited holiday of sorts.

sorry.

But I don't have any cans 😢
could be worse - you could be in Ardee

It was worse - I was in Ardee. And I have to go back there to get all my tools in the van tomorrow.

Imagine running a fleet management company and not being able to get someone replacement vehicle
Useless cunts.
Might get home before midnight if I’m lucky

But I don't have any cans 😢

It was worse - I was in Ardee. And I have to go back there to get all my tools in the van tomorrow.

Imagine running a fleet management company and not being able to get someone replacement vehicle
Useless cunts.
Might get home before midnight if I’m lucky
Hope you got home OK.
At least I know where Ardee is now.
Louth - thought it was in Meath.

My sister's nearly killed my mother yesterday. They went shopping for a dress for my niece's wedding and my mother who is 82 got bored and tired so went out to the car to sit. It was 28C and she was there for an hour and a half! No window open. She finally said she was so thirsty she got out dizzy and waddled over to a shop to get water and my sister's were there eating frozen yogurt. FFS! Who leaves an elderly woman in a car for hours in the heat?!

My sister's nearly killed my mother yesterday. They went shopping for a dress for my niece's wedding and my mother who is 82 got bored and tired so went out to the car to sit. It was 28C and she was there for an hour and a half! No window open. She finally said she was so thirsty she got out dizzy and waddled over to a shop to get water and my sister's were there eating frozen yogurt. FFS! Who leaves an elderly woman in a car for hours in the heat?!

Women shopping for dresses don't experience time in the traditional sense
It is a hyper state of the perpertual now

Your Mom gets it

I am just about start shaving and then shave my head.
Fucking shit. No actually a fucking diarrhoea job.
I haven't shaved for 9 or 10 days and I am the clumsiest person (witness my typing) so by the time I have cleaned up and gotten a shower it will have taken me well over two hours.

Why do lads have no beards as kids and then lads get Rip Van Winkle face hair after that? A real sick fucker's idea of a joke.

I don't understand. But I just shave when ever I feel like it and it works for me, I give my face a run over with the hair trimmer on it's shortest setting every 1 week to 2 months

I haven't shaved for 9 or 10 days and I am the clumsiest person (witness my typing) so by the time I have cleaned up and gotten a shower it will have taken me well over two hours.

Why do lads have no beards as kids and then lads get Rip Van Winkle face hair after that? A real sick fucker's idea of a joke.
I hate it too (beard shaving, not head shaving). I was always letting it go too long and then having to spend far too long and take too much effort with head shavers and clean up. Recently I got a shaving mirror for the shower and I'm using Gilette Fusion blades. They're dear but they last me ages.

So now I find I'm shaving every day because it only takes a couple of minutes and it beats the pain that I used to put myself through.

I'm surprised at myself.

Probably part of your identity now, and there's no way you'll ever be able get rid of it. I've had my hair long since I was 20, and if a barber cuts too much off during my annual haircut I get panicky. I know it's stupid, and I might very well look better with my hair short, but I don't think I'll ever be able get it cut

In other news I took up daily shaving when I turned 50. It's actually way less hassle than the occasional shaving I used to do

I'm currently sporting about three or more months growth on my face. And the way my brain works, I may shave it all off on a whim in the morning.

Done now. Took over 2 1/2 hours.
I have poor eyesight as well as clumsy hands.
A day like today when the light is poor makes a big difference. Have to wear glasses shaving - some things I can see on my face with glasses and some things without glasses - which is weird.

great thing about a bald head is that there is no maintenance whatsoever for next two weeks now.
relieved to have this out of way for a while.

twd_810_gp_0914_0154_rt-2000-98f934ada5724912bbac0f06bdeb7a56.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back