Madonner adoption row. (1 Viewer)

madonna seems like a suitable parent to me. there's people around here dropping kids all the time and they haven't a country mansion to put them up in. i put to you, lefty, that you're jealous because A) you want to be black and B) you want to be breast fed by madonna (who's clearly not up to the job according to janer, however, i bet she tries.)

Yes i'm jealous but only cos that kid will make a fortune out of the sex tape hes gonna make with suri cruise when hes 18.

I think adopting poor kids is a deadly idea and if you can then why not. There's no point bringing another child into the world when there's a million orphans in Malawi and you're menopausal anyway plus the two kids you spawned yourself are both a bit ugly. When the time comes I'll probably adopt because I don't want my beautiful body to get all stretched out and wrecked by pregnancy. I reckon I'll probably get a Filipino boy, a Chinese girl (or maybe Korean or something like that, haven't decided yet), then an African, boy or girl, don't mind.

Flying in the face of all advice from Chislers Charities, Madonna took a baby from its home, rather than help in situ. Basically she "bought" a child. And that's just so wrong, wrong, wrong. She can spout off about how great she is, but that's what she did. She would be better off spending the money on a charity to help more than one kid.

She already has kids. But I suppose she can adopt because she has the money to do so. What about the people who don't have kids and who can't afford but are eminently more suitable as parents?

Are they not supposed to vet people before they hand out kids? Where's the visit to the gaff, etc. I know people who have been trying to have kids for years. Doubt this makes them feel good about themselves.

It's trendy and gets publicity.

When's the new single out?

Still, I'm sure her heart is in the right place.

I'll never download another madonna record again.

its amazing the way she can always reinvent herself - from her "like a virgin" days to the material girl, big handed religious freak to mother of a black malawian. You go girl!

What annoyed me was the fact that "the nanny" was seen carrying the child. In fairness it must feel shit to grow up knowing that your mothers not arsed looking after you!!

Can I be your butler?

ha ha.
I didnt mean it like I was loaded. I meant that I dont need that shit. I dont need wine or a bike, I just had some spare cash, and wanted it. I am selfish. I usually chose to spend the money (which I may or may not deserve) on things to make me happy. Rather than spend it on trying to make the world a better place. That's the thing about money. Most people use it for themselves.

Madonna wanted a kid. She threw a load of cash in an orphanage, and got a kid. Now there is an orphanage with money. Alright. Where is the problem?

She is an attention whore, but, that's because everyone wants her to be.

And now everyone is all fucking worked up about it, whineing about how she shouldnt be treated as special cause she is loaded.

That is why she is loaded. So that she can be treated differently. I really dont get how people are suprised.

That is why she is loaded. So that she can be treated differently. I really dont get how people are suprised.
nah, she's loaded because gays the world over fork over trillions of dollars to buy her shit records and go to her shit concerts.

this is all the fault of the gays.

Flying in the face of all advice from Chislers Charities, Madonna took a baby from its home, rather than help in situ. Basically she "bought" a child. And that's just so wrong, wrong, wrong.

Goff man. Malawi is a really rough place. My cousin was out there, teaching, and he was told that there was no way that he could be protected any more. Too many guns. He is a clever, educated, relatively wealthy adult, and had protection. He left eventually cause dudes were dieing.

This is some poor kid. That kid is better off away from continual violence.

And... to be honest, she bought the kid? So what. My mate just adopted a Guatalmalen kid. He effectively bought her. My aunts were adopted from the Magdalen laundries. Same story. In my experience, you always buy them. Money always changes hands.

Maybe there is some special adoption that no one makes or loses money.
I havnt heard of it though.

And... to be honest, she bought the kid? So what. My mate just adopted a Guatalmalen kid. He effectively bought her. My aunts were adopted from the Magdalen laundries. Same story. In my experience, you always buy them. Money always changes hands.

My parents paid the solicitors fees for my sister and I. They make a donation to PACT every year but it's entirely voluntary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back