Madonner adoption row. (1 Viewer)

seems to me the whims of multimillionaires or the fate of aids orphans in malawi bare little or no relevance to here. i can't tell you whether it be wrong or right what she did, for all intents and purposes she lives on a different planet. i wish she would adopt me.

however, if this is just trying to tip a birra mud on a "celeb" then why not this fiasco

and has anyone seen that movie, i wanner tell yer a secret? man, her fambly are all cockmunchers. but then again, they might as well be a different species.

now, back to the drudgery for me.

Truth will out.

One of those links was blocked for having swimsuit and lingerie.

As if Fox News doesn't cause offence....

Has "Hard Man" Guy Ritchie no balls or is he really just a sap?
he doesn't want to rock the boat does he. otherwise he'd get found out as a talentless public school twat. otherwise, harken to me.

some people. creating this uber class of "celebrity" is the only way the rest of us folk can relax. it's like being at a zoo. "look, it's the egonomasaurus. he likes heroin and beating his wife"

"look, it's the egonomasaurus. he likes heroin and beating his wife"

Macca never did heroin, only hash.

Poor Guy Richie, he seems to be a passenger in the marriage with the child lock on. He always looks like he'd rather be someplace else. I bet he was thinkin about doin coke and getting a hand job off abby titmuss while he was trapsing around malawi carrying madges luggage.

, Madonna took a baby from its home

No, she took a baby from an orphanage. From a country where, if he's lucky, he'll live til he's 37.

Doing it for publicity? Yeah, cos Madonna really needs publicity doesn't she?

If she's guilty of anything is crassness and impatience. Why are people surpised about this? She's been crass and impatient for the past 30 years. She's annoying but she's given a child a chance to see his 40th birthday. Fair play to her, I say.

Has anyone not paid any attention that Madonna has recently insisted on bathing in the blood of virgins to maintain her youthful looks?

She could be looking for a certain kind of publicity. Maybe she feels some kind of guilt perhaps due to a mdilife crisis shes going through and she wants to prove to herself and the world that shes less popstarish more martyrish.

Either way the amount of photo opportunities she posed for over there and the choreographed dancing with kids for the cameras etc makes the whole thing look a bit too self serving.

Macca never did heroin, only hash.

Poor Guy Richie, he seems to be a passenger in the marriage with the child lock on. He always looks like he'd rather be someplace else. I bet he was thinkin about doin coke and getting a hand job off abby titmuss while he was trapsing around malawi carrying madges luggage.
i referred not to macca.

don't you tell me what macca does and doesn't do.

i think i know.

Has anyone not paid any attention that Madonna has recently insisted on bathing in the blood of virgins to maintain her youthful looks?
must be northside virgins in that case, cos she looks like a hammer these days.

No, she took a baby from an orphanage. From a country where, if he's lucky, he'll live til he's 37.

If she's guilty of anything is crassness and impatience. Why are people surpised about this? She's been crass and impatient for the past 30 years. She's annoying but she's given a child a chance to see his 40th birthday. Fair play to her, I say.

Malawi. His home.

Of course she needs publicity. She would shrivel up and die without it. She's a media whore.

She has given a child a chance to be spoilt, priviliged, stalked, surrounded by media, turn to drugs as a rebellion/release, change his religion, get into fights with other kids who call his ma a prozzie, &c.

But hey, it's Madonna. She has the right.

Though I suppose every kid has that chance.

She should make do with what she has.

It's her motives I'd be worried about.

His home where life expectancy is 37.

Yes Madonna loves publicity, but she doesn't need to adopt a child to get it.

I actually think her motives are genuine - she's been trying for another baby but can't have any naturally. She's too old to adopt in Britain. She's long been involved with AIDS charities... Seems like a natural progression.

She has given a child a chance to be spoilt, priviliged, stalked, surrounded by media, turn to drugs as a rebellion/release, change his religion, get into fights with other kids who call his ma a prozzie, &c.
i'd take that over dying of aids in a hut at the age of 25 (which used to be my dream). anyway, there's every chance that if the above were to happen, young david could turn it to his advantage by letting mtv film it all for a reality* tv show.

*where your reality is that you're a pampered millionaire who's never had to work a day in your life and you eat diamonds for your indigestion.

His home where life expectancy is 37.

Yes Madonna loves publicity, but she doesn't need to adopt a child to get it.

I actually think her motives are genuine - she's been trying for another baby but can't have any naturally. She's too old to adopt in Britain. She's long been involved with AIDS charities... Seems like a natural progression.

Would her money not be better off being spent on a charity that might help raise the life expectancy (an average - not a definite)?

And you're right, she doesn't need to adopt a child to get publicity. But she did. Why didn't she just slip in and out and not alert the press? This is, for all intents and purposes, a press campaign.

In fairness, it doesn't seem that her motives are all THAT genuine. More of a spread the word for the kabbalists type of thing. She doesn't need to drag a poor chisler into it.

should my friends return their baby to the lebanon because they adopted her from there?!??

I doubt your friends brought the World's Press with them when they brought the baby home.

Did they already have children and wanted to complete the set?

oh and...why to fuck? shouldn't her cover version of american pie be more disgusting than this?

Ain't that the truth....

I'm sure it will all work out grand in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back