"Macca Beat me up" (2 Viewers)

The Beatles are supposed to be about 4 happy go lucky jack the lad scousers touching the stars in heaven, not a bunch of freaks making a coincidence. If The Beatle's legacy is corrupted it will start a chain reaction of events that will ultimately lead to the end of The Grammys and possibly even Europe and by proxy, The Eurovision. I'm making this into a science fiction movie.
you, sire, are a science fiction movie.

one so grotesque as to... eh... i'm done.

it's kind of hilarious how in divorce petitions, the most banal and silly stuff gets used as a reason to grant - such as, he came home slurring and demanding dinner - if I was her I'd have simply hit him over the head with one of my spare legs.

I shudder to think what my divorce petition would be like: 'complainant (stan) seeks a divorce on the grounds of having to compete to share his life and bathroom with an excessive amount of beauty products; was fed up to the back teeth of constant drooling over Noel Fielding; was not free to dirty beep as and when he liked' etc

it's kind of hilarious how in divorce petitions, the most banal and silly stuff gets used as a reason to grant - such as, he came home slurring and demanding dinner - if I was her I'd have simply hit him over the head with one of my spare legs.

I shudder to think what my divorce petition would be like: 'complainant (stan) seeks a divorce on the grounds of having to compete to share his life and bathroom with an excessive amount of beauty products; was fed up to the back teeth of constant drooling over Noel Fielding; was not free to dirty beep as and when he liked' etc

the fact you just called it a dirty beep would be enough for me to start divorce proceedings. Poor man, can't even fart in his own home. She thinks she has it bad

I think a thread devoted to whether or not Macca really has reformed and is no-longer a Cassie-beating, drugtaking scumbag is absolutely called for

Why does Macca live with Amanda anyway? Isn't it really weird. Its like why does everybody end up living in either Irene's house or Sally's. Is Amanda now getting in on being a surrogate mother to the entire community.

the fact you just called it a dirty beep would be enough for me to start divorce proceedings. Poor man, can't even fart in his own home. She thinks she has it bad

haha, apparently code ninja's kid calls farts that, and it has been adopted chez us

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back