"Macca Beat me up" (3 Viewers)

he learned from the best

1.jpg

maybe someone should check in with Jane Asher and see why she took to baking cakes rather than be a Beatle wife...

...Macca had said in some earlier comments that peggy has a terrible temper and is emotionally unstable...

pot kettle black?

personally i can't see old Paul MaCockoff being the mistreating kind

It'll be hilarious if the press hound Heather to an early grave as a result of these allegedly false allegations but then it emerges that they were true all along and the entire Beatles catalogue is revised by history to be nothing but the output of mysogynist megalomaniacs and everyone feels really really bad for what they said about Heather and they make her into a saint purely out of guilt. That would be hilarious. Ha ha ha.

that is bloody hilarious.

ah macca you wife beating drunk, will you ever learn. "Forced her to crawl on her hands and knees up steps of plane....". You can just picture him dumping her outta the chair and shouting and pointing at her as she squirms on the ground at the foot of the plane stairs.
"Vomitted on himself... staggered home....demanding his dinner". Theres a song in there ya know.

I read the news today oh, boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, i just had to laugh...

It'll be hilarious if the press hound Heather to an early grave as a result of these allegedly false allegations but then it emerges that they were true all along and the entire Beatles catalogue is revised by history to be nothing but the output of mysogynist megalomaniacs and everyone feels really really bad for what they said about Heather and they make her into a saint purely out of guilt. That would be hilarious. Ha ha ha.
that wouldn't be funny at all. that would be very sad. i happen to love the White Album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back