Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
jehaysis

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13547609,00.html

Mills claims in the documents that during the course of their marriage McCartney:
:: Stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass after one argument then flung her into a wheelchair, demanding she apologise for "winding him up".
:: Grabbed her by the neck and pushed her over a coffee table.
:: Pushed her into a bath while she was four weeks pregnant.
:: Started choking her after she asked him if he had been smoking drugs.
1407770.jpg

The couple together in 2005
:: Continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite promises made before they married.
:: Called her an "ungrateful bitch" in a dispute over an office.
:: Tried to stop her breastfeeding, saying: "They are my breasts" and "I don't want a mouthful of breastmilk".
:: Made her cancel a crucial operation because it interfered with his holiday plans.
:: Objected when she asked to buy a bedpan to save her crawling to the toilet at night, saying it would be like being in "an old woman's home".
:: Forced her to crawl on her hands and knees up the steps of a plane because they were not wide enough for her wheelchair.
:: Vomited on himself after a drinking session and staggered home drunk and slurring, demanding his dinner.

but seriously folks... what do we reckon? Did he do it?

I mean, it's Macca... it just seems sssooo implausable...

FYI at thye moment it seems the story is coming from documents that have been leaked from her defence team, I'm not saying she's lying (before the Feminists get all pissed), but just that this could be a dirt campaign on their behalf... oh just a bad PR stunt...

but seriously folks... what do we reckon? Did he do it?

I mean, it's Macca... it just seems sssooo implausable...

FYI at thye moment it seems the story is coming from documents that have been leaked from her defence team, I'm not saying she's lying (before the Feminists get all pissed), but just that this could be a dirt campaign on their behalf... oh just a bad PR stunt...

I don't believe it tbh but its always fun to watch celebrity shit slinging especially when squeaky clean macca is involved.

Shes exaggerating, he wrote eleanor rigby for fucks sake.

40 odd years he's been in the public eye and he's maganed to keep the fact that he ws actually a wife beating prick hidden? sorry don't buy it.

her case simply doesn't have legs.

BOOM BOOM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back