Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you'd definitely want to get a return fare on friday/saturday. In june, I went to purchase a one-way ticket from Longford to Dublin on a Sunday. Apparently they don't exist, had to buy a fucking return ticket for 25 euros & i've never gone back to the dump!

Don't know the fare to Tullamore tho'.

herv said:
rih

any o yews know how much the return train fare to tullamore would be?

much obliged. trying to budget this as best i can.

It's 24.50.

is the pub capable of holding 100's of people. or will there be chaos and sex outside the pub

herv said:
you are nice

and fuck the students

you don't have to be a student to get a cheap fare, or under 26 even!
you go into any twain station with a passport photo of yrsel and ask for a weekender pass. they do you up a card with the pic on it and then you can travel for stewerdent prices between fridays and tuesdays. :)

not a lot of people seem to know this so pass it on and we'll bankrupt them and their overcharging hot n sticky rolling stock!!

Buckrake said:
What does this mean exactly? Elaborate. I'm getting very vexed. Very vexed. Me and me mates Catch and Claff and Pee will have to drive a stolen combine harvester through the campsite if this type of disrespect continues. Bear it in mind.

pricks

and too many other days to mention

sneaky bastards

no offence.

cool, because that's where i'm going to stash my cooking, camp fires, booze and drugs. don't tell anyone buh.

nEiLo said:
wanna do a spot of joyriding around tullamore then???

yeah you will have access to your car.

spectraljanitor said:
you don't have to be a student to get a cheap fare, or under 26 even!
you go into any twain station with a passport photo of yrsel and ask for a weekender pass. they do you up a card with the pic on it and then you can travel for stewerdent prices between fridays and tuesdays. :)

not a lot of people seem to know this so pass it on and we'll bankrupt them and their overcharging hot n sticky rolling stock!!

really? and you don't have to give them money or anything? jasus. i don't use the ould iarnrod all that often, but i do resent paying their exorbitant prices, especially when you end up, eg, sitting on the floor of an arrow for four hours.

minka said:
really? and you don't have to give them money or anything? jasus. i don't use the ould iarnrod all that often, but i do resent paying their exorbitant prices, especially when you end up, eg, sitting on the floor of an arrow for four hours.

I have to suffer their shite lack of service twice a day but I console myself that I have an ill-gotten USIT card which means I can get it for chape. Which is some form of solace for having to suffer 5mph speeds, filthy trains, endless delays in Connolly and knackers pelting the train with rocks every 50 yards or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back