Mór Festival (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Lees is good. Nice people.
We played last year for the Phoenix Festival and it was good skit. Boxes are there on Friday night.
There were people on stilts dressed as silver aliens who paled into insignificance since everyone from Tullamore is a fucking nut bar. Some of 'em nice and all, but fucking loolaa.
Saturday night in Lees would be worth a look for Raggaman Bob, Tullamore's rap legend.

uh oh

in a moment of rampant Mór thread tidying, I appear to have merged some threads in here that had gone slightly off topic.

oops.

sorry about that.

can someone summarise all the stuff i need to know in a few lines? i'd really appreciate it... heading down friday night... if you could include the line-up, that'd be great too... things haven't been the same since my eyes fell out...

jimmy cake supports the chalets? that's rib-tickling stuff! :D

Anne OMalley said:
Here's the Mór schedule as it stands...

SUNDAY 24 AUGUST

MOROCCAN STAGE (AM-PM):

3.30-4.10 The Jimmy Cake
4.10-4.30 DJ
4.30-5.10 The Chalets
5.10-5.30 DJ
5.30-6.30 Max Tundra
6.30-6.50 DJ
6.50-7.30 The Redneck Manifesto

from mor site...

"Car parking facilities for the weekend will also be provided at this point."

what point? as in, where??? Lidl supermarket on Main Street? so, *everyone* must get that shuttle bus and if you drive down, you don't really have access to your car while your at the festival?

:confused:

also, displaying a moorkensian attention to detail here but from the mor site, it looks like max tundra is playing 2 stages at the same time on sunday... like i know he's amazing and everything but...

AlphaRelish said:
also, displaying a moorkensian attention to detail here but from the mor site, it looks like max tundra is playing 2 stages at the same time on sunday... like i know he's amazing and everything but...

should read:

MARQUEE STAGE:

9.30-10.20 DJ John Braine
10.20-11.00 Hardsleeper
11.00-11.20 DJ
11.20-12.00 Chequerboard
12.00-12.20 DJ
12.20-1.00 Star Little Thing
1.00-1.20 DJ
1.20-2.00 2BiT
2.00-2.20 DJ
2.20-3.00 Polska
3.00-3.30 The Man & The Machine
3.30-4.10 Troubledsoul
4.10-4.30 DJ
4.30-5.10 Donal Tierney
5.10-5.30 DJ
5.30-6.10 Americhord
6.10-6.30 DJ
6.30-7.30 Decal

nlgbbbblth said:
Offaly are cunts at hurling

What does this mean exactly? Elaborate. I'm getting very vexed. Very vexed. Me and me mates Catch and Claff and Pee will have to drive a stolen combine harvester through the campsite if this type of disrespect continues. Bear it in mind.

B&B's!

There is a b&b listing on the website now for all you non campers...Camping will be available on the saturday night only.The full bar will also be selling cans of beer/cider but not sure which ones exactly.The after fest bash is gonna be Lazybird does Tullamore in a pub called Locks.The food is gonna be gorgeous.The weather is gonna be sun splittingly fab so bring the sun cream and the castle is to be fully respected so remember that if you see any fuckers trying to fuck anything up cos i will lock them in the well known haunted dungeons and let the ghosts sort them out and it would'nt be pretty! ;)

here, seriously, what's the story with driving down... will cars have to be left in the town or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back