Low (1 Viewer)

kirstie (14-02-2001 11:43 a.m.): Would it be any different if this thread was a discussion of gigs we all saw 10 years ago? We'd still be referencing things that happened years ago.

that is a very good point.

kirstie (14-02-2001 11:43 a.m.):
we're wanting to set up a Star Trek style saddos club where we all dress like McGyver once a week and make dry ice out of some packing tape and a packet of fizzy rocks.
cool. where can i join?

Thing is...I don't think you can get that fizzy crackly gum anymore. Definitely not since Urban Legend (Oh no!! I'm at it AGAIN!) So we're at a disadvantage to start off with...Plus, my hips in combat gear...no no

I think the problem was that Path's article wasn't applicable to the thread and possibly courted responses that he/she neither encouraged nor anticipated. One thread slipped into gleeful reminiscing which is only to be expected when so many of the board's regulars are sitting in poxy work seeking any means of distraction available. As far as this board goes there's no such thing as on or off-topic and trying to apply sweeping cultural generalisations to what are the product of a fleeting moment is a bit like trying to write a conclusive history of the last 100 years based on the last 5 seconds. Now will somebody *please* change my nappy.

B0000C05MP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It seems very likely that there might be someome here who can unwreck my head.

I have a very sketchy memory of some live-action Australian (?) show in which green, slimey creatures who came from under the sea and went around in black vans were trying to take over the world. Our heroes were two kids (and possibly some old guy) out to stop them.

Ring any bells?

Vinnie said:
Jesus Pete. Where did you come across that? I scoured the web looking for the theme tune about 6 months ago but not a sausage was to be found.

Egg, Im 26 and Fraggle Rock was a little after my time too. I liked it but not as much as I loved say, The Banana Splits.

26! Ha ha ha ha! Hee hee hee hee hee, oh my....
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back