love and happiness (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
so, does anyone believe you can be in love and be happy at the same time? i'm beginning to wonder... maybe they're mutually exclusive...

hag said:
so, does anyone believe you can be in love and be happy at the same time? i'm beginning to wonder... maybe they're mutually exclusive...
hello

i've never been happier

hag said:
yeah, but i'm not gay. *schmak*

rotate4.jpg

hag said:
And you slag off Jimmy Magee?

it's got nothing to do with "belief" - plenty of people are in love and happy at the same time ... might not be possible for you though, of course

egg_ said:
And you slag off Jimmy Magee?

it's got nothing to do with "belief" - plenty of people are in love and happy at the same time ... might not be possible for you though, of course
Now egg_ this is nowhere near as pointless as one of my threads, I mean PLEASE! You've insulted both of us.

hag said:

Date + place + time + situation + other individuals (or not) + past experience = Love / happiness

e.g 14th feb + work + 3:30pm + under pressure + boss + ballacking for not meeting deadline = unhappy

14th feb + work + 3:30pm + under pressure but text from partner on plans for the evening + boss + enjoy valentines day with partner in past = unhappy but in Love

Same formula, well a formula for an emotion really. So no in defining them they are mutually exclusive depening on what you sub for the above, practising them they are not...i'm tired and am not makin sense...this arguement is anyone's opinion really...i need a power napp.

ehy guys, it's cool. i was just seeing if i was an odd one out. it seems you can have both.

Boy is *this* thread like an inner monologue on Sons and Daughters or Sunset Beach.

On another note, when my bro was little, he used to call love hearts 'blubs'. That is one of my favourite words ever.
I blub that word.

aoifed said:
Boy is *this* thread like an inner monologue on Sons and Daughters or Sunset Beach.

On another note, when my bro was little, he used to call love hearts 'blubs'. That is one of my favourite words ever.
I blub that word.
sorry aoife :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back