lost was really bad last night (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 449
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
the best bit in lost is when Sayid says

"I HAM SAYID JARRAHHH"

more people need to introduce themselves like that

true: Sayid played Shamir in Coronation St in the early 90s. he was married to Deirdre Barlow! same actor! cehck wikipedia!

They have two and half series left to finish the show unless they get cancelled. Pretty much at the half way point now and theres quite a lot to explain.

Here's a chance for us to communicate to the outside world that some of us survived, so I'll waste it by telling them all about how wonderful new life has made us all happy. Oh, fuck off, you selfish matricidal biotch and stick the names of the known survivors on the poxy note.

Sheesh!

See Dominic Monaghan is not down for the cast list for next season. Wonder why that is.

I've tried downloading episode 12 from Limewire about three times now. Each time I get a six second clip of about five seconds of a completely green screen and one of white even though the file reads as 350mb.

Anyone recommend a similar application to Limewire?

Many thanks Pete.
Downloaded Azureus and installed it.
It seems to be running very slow. I have a fast internet connection and I set the download rate to unlimited for Azureus but its telling me that a 700mb file will take 5 days to download at a rate of 1.3kb/s.

check your router configuration - enable uPnP in azureus and stuff.

Yeah its not the most solid stream for sure. Keep trying though. Maytbe you dont have flash installed?

So I got to see the Par Avion episode tonight on Sky.
Stupid NTL service decided to freeze for about 30 seconds just after the eye-patch guy told Kate she wasn't on the list.
What was that about?
It unfroze just before Locke pushed him through the fence.

He said she wasn't on the list and then went into a big rant about why people weren't on the list, basically because of general human flaws they possessed. Don't really remember too much but Sayid's might have been because he torchered people and Kate because she had killed somebody but Im not too sure.

Then he said to Locke he was disappointed in him because he had changed pretty much. Think he said soemthing like "the john locke i knew wouldn't have....." and then got cut off.

Wonder will that Jacob guy be in the next episode.

He said she wasn't on the list and then went into a big rant about why people weren't on the list, basically because of general human flaws they possessed. Don't really remember too much but Sayid's might have been because he torchered people and Kate because she had killed somebody but Im not too sure.

Then he said to Locke he was disappointed in him because he had changed pretty much. Think he said soemthing like "the john locke i knew wouldn't have....." and then got cut off.

Wonder will that Jacob guy be in the next episode.

Cheers, Tim.

Spoiler:

He said, "The John Locke I knew was para"...and was (deliberately?) cut off by the French Woman when she heard something. Biggest exposition in ages and Delenn fucks it up.

Something not right there....

Spoiler:

He said, "The John Locke I knew was para"...and was (deliberately?) cut off by the French Woman when she heard something. Biggest exposition in ages and Delenn fucks it up.

Something not right there....

I assume it was paralysed?
Thats not much of a revelation for us apart from the idea that the Russian dude already knew of Locke.
We need something big to happen soon.

Well thankfully it seems that the show is speeding up which is what everybody has wanted for about a season now.

There really is no excuse for the poor quality of a lot of their episodes.

What they did in the last one was cool, have a revealing decent enough flashback with something different going on on the island with other characters.

That Jack one was the biggest joke.

Yeah I was wondering about the whole time frame thing myself.

Like could maybe give it a week tops for Jack being at their house for some American Football. Any ideas about this Jacob fella?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back