lost was really bad last night (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 449
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
Is that gonna be the big twist? Oh yeah if we went for a hike we'd make it to Asia.

From an aerial shot its actually in the shape of Michael's face when he's shouting "WAAAAAAALLLLT".

doubt they'll be back this season. afterall they got the magic compass degrees.

Theyre back already, they probably never left.

If you look carefully at the preview of next weeks show you can see them playing fusball with jack in the background.

And then later you can see them all throwing darts at pictures of Saiid and Locke, whilst laughing their holes off.

Be a great dvd show.

You best not come in here too often till you've caught up. Wouldn't want to ruin stuff on ya.

yeah i have a feeling it only gonna take me a few days to get up to speed though

Yeah season 2 would be way better on dvd. Some duds in it and there was a few weeks wait between some episodes when watching it online but you have a deadly mystery about to unfold and grow for yourself.

someone is dying next week. who could it be who could it be.

sun has a miscarriage maybe? that's a guess from the preview, but probably not. it might be time for death to catch up on the hobbit. fingers crossed.

I dunno, might explain why she hit Sawyer. I don't think Charlie will die till the end of the season. It'll be a cliff hanger anyway because he hasn't been asked back for next season which would lead me to beleive he doesn't know if his character is officially dead till season 4 starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back