lost was really bad last night (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 449
  • Views 26K
  • Watchers 7
aawwwwwhhhh poor charlie is pissed off!

Dominic Monaghan is furious his character has been killed off in the hit
castaway show Lost, insisting the show's creators could have chosen other, less likeable personalities to axe from the plot.

Monaghan plays rocker Charlie Pace on the popular TV programme and meets his untimely death as he attempts to save other islanders.

He fumes: "I think lots of people are gonna be pretty pissed off. Especially as there are others on the show they are more keen on having disappear."

But the 30-year-old is looking to the positive side of things, and is hoping to start work on other projects he has already been offered.

He adds: "It's time to move on. There's a whole bunch of opportunities that have been up in the air as I couldn't commit to them because of Lost."

He was interviewed on the Lost podcast and said he didn't mind being killed off at all.

I missed an episode a few weeks ago, following the one where Ben showed Locke that he was holding prisoner the dude that took Lockes kidney. What happened next or did they just drop it? And what tape did Locke show Sayer that has him all narky with Kate?

Can anybody fill me in?

it was a surveillance tape of kate doing a mean impression of sawyer

trans.jpg

i really wanna get into lost.
what season is the best introduction?
i was told to start with 2 then watch the first 2 episodes of 3 then watch the entire first series.

If Charlie's dead, then how come the song he was writing was playing in Jack's car on the way to the funeral parlour?

So, it said on some lost website.

Ah, questions.

Jacob's in the coffin. No wait, Juliet is in the coffin. Hang on, it might be The Polar Bear.

the flashback was some alternate universe where jacks da and charlie didnt team. Some kind of bermuda triangle bollocks which is why jack thinks he can get back to the island if he keeps flying the same route

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back