lost was really bad last night (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 449
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
rub the magic marker to see the spoilers...

a good death toll of 15 or so. the underwater base stuff was fun, and hurley saving the day. at least pippin finally died. i wonder what walt said to locke to make him kill the parachute girl. would questioning her not have been better?

in jack's flashback(forward) it looked like he bought his beard in hector grey's. is it the real future or a possible future? knowing they get off the island ruins it a bit for me. my girlfriend disagrees. locke in the coffin? kate married to sawyer? flashforwards all next season instead of flashbacks?

in summary, more questions than answers.

SPOILERS

I thought it seemed like a real future but one that could and has to be changed. I guess Desmond i really important.
Cause if the ending is they get off the island and everything is fucked up and nobody speaks to each other then that's a bit shit.

I don't know whos funeral it was but did you notice that the first phonecall Jack makes at the start he says somthing like; "Penny its me, I saw the paper, Im sorry".

Also notice that they made two references to Christian Sheppard being alive. Although it could have been the pills/booze talking.

Too bad Charlie died, he was pretty loveable by the end. maybe he ain't dead, but its unlikely.

Anyway the creators said you couldn't work out the show yet because there is certain factors that havent been introduced yet. + there is still Jacob, Richard Albert, the ancients of the island, who Naiomi's group is???????

great finish..
jack made a reference to his auld fella still being alive though?

Yeah well he said to the other surgeon, why don't you get my father down here and if Im more drunk than he is you can fire me. + he has the perscription that his dad did, second one could have well been a forgery of course.

I've been kind of thinking about it and if they go ahead and do the flashforwards from now on I reckon that how they would do it is have the story continue on the island for a season or more, then they get rescued, things get fucked up in the real world and they have to go back to the island for whatever reason by the end of it.

Or else they just have to change the future cause its a bummer one.

What a brilliant couple of episodes. Things did lag for a few shows this season, but it has come back better than ever. Compulsive viewing!

random lost thoughts in no particular order as i haven't a notion whats going on.

- was Kate talking about Ben maybe at the end..Sawyer just seems too obvious ?

- i reckon the others (who helped Ben get rid off the Dharma foundation) came to the island in the black pearl

- is Jacob actually Locke...

One of the few shots where Jacob is visible

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jacob-ManBehindTheCurtain.jpg

looks a bit like Locke no ?

- Will Walt challenge Jacob for supremacy of the island ?

random lost thoughts in no particular order as i haven't a notion whats going on.

- was Kate talking about Ben maybe at the end..Sawyer just seems too obvious ?
Yeah, That thought crossed my mind. And it may have been sawyer in the coffin, not locke.

- i reckon the others (who helped Ben get rid off the Dharma foundation) came to the island in the black pearl

the black rock you mean? I guess they did - that other dude certainly didnt age a day sine ben met him in the forest.

I dont buy the locke is jacob theory mind.

I was thinking it might be Locke in the coffin too (he would be the most likely to have nobody show up at his funeral), but nobody would want to remain on the Island more than Locke.

If they have indeed been rescued and go the "based on mainland with flashbacks to the island" route for the next season, there is a real chance we'll see John, Ben and "the others" battling against this "rival corporation", while those who left have flashbacks filling in the gaps of how they escaped and how they tried to put their lives back together.

If the "Jack and Kate in the future" bits, were actually reality, there's a good chance the significance of them all having been on the island was revealved to them, but only after they left. Sure, Jack's life might be in the shit, but would that be enough for him to want to go back to a place where people get killed and there's no thumped.com access??

If the "Jack and Kate in the future" bits, were actually reality, there's a good chance the significance of them all having been on the island was revealved to them, but only after they left. Sure, Jack's life might be in the shit, but would that be enough for him to want to go back to a place where people get killed and there's no thumped.com access??

Didn't he say something about leaving people behind or something? He's racked with guilt like.

the black rock you mean?

i stand corrected :eek:

also...why is Ben now the boss of those who helped him get rid of the dharma [SIZE=-1]initiative in the first place

and why are the dharma group still making food drops onto the island (season 2 i think)

why does the guy from the dharma orientation videos call himself by two different names in different films ([/SIZE]Marvin Candle and Mark Wickmund)
[SIZE=-1]
what about the fact that they found the oceanic flight wreckage...

and when will wayne palmer wake from the coma and...no wait..wrong thread :)

so many questions...

[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back