Losing Weight (1 Viewer)

For sure.
You have the benefit of being a dude though. We get a pass for the most part. It's more about how you carry yourself, confidence and all that lark.
Plenty of women don't mind a few extra, as it means they're not the heavy one in the relationship/bed.
I wouldn't fancy being a dude these days, from the way things are going with man-actors and everything. There's some highly unachievable physiques being shown off as the norm at the moment.

I wouldn't fancy being a dude these days, from the way things are going with man-actors and everything. There's some highly unachievable physiques being shown off as the norm at the moment.

Yep
Body-Image Pressure Increasingly Affects Boys

For the record, I'm entirely satisfied with my lower body, the upper not so much. I feel I've already said this... Either I'm too satisfied with the lower or insecure about the upper.

Weight loss? Just do speed or some other amphetamine style drug with good anorectic properties.

I have a physical job and walk 7km purely for commuting but it was the heavy Phenmetrazine use which really got me from 14.5 stone to my marathon running weight of 10.5-11.

That's fluctuated slightly depending on how much beer and chocolate I've been eating but generally a few days good living and no all-nighters for a couple of weeks and I look healthy as hell. It's kinda funny when people say "wow, you look so great these days" (I was a bloated mess) and you don't tell them it was all down to glorious summer days powered by bk-2C-B and 3-fpm and all night recording sessions on 2-FA and LSD.

In Iran the wimmin smoke Methamphetamine to keep the weight off. The wimmin in Iran are crackers (from what I can tell). It'd be great fun to be married to one (as long as she keeps the psychosis at bay and doesn't start IV-ing that shit, natch)

Oh and Mamma Ranieri says Claudio never has a starter as he has to stay in shape and for dessert will have strawberries sprinkled with a little sugar and lemon.

That's how you eat. Once you get on the speed diet for a while you stop giving a fuck about food anyway and go round quoting Ricky Roma "The great meals we've had in our life fade. Everything else gains" or somesuch nonsense.

"Food. This shit we put in our bodies. What is it? Fuel".

It works.

I can't be arsed with junk food

real food or nothing

I think I am the heaviest I have been in years. Screw people who say stress makes you lose weight. I just stress eat/sleep and want to crawl into a ball. I need a holiday or maybe just sun in general.

Stress definitely makes me put on weight.Comfort eating all around me

I think my "distract from my body with my crazy hair" is working. I really need to get off my ass and prepare proper food and eat it. Instead I just go hours with no food or drink and then eat crisps and bars of chocolate at 1 in the morning. I know better.

Even people who understand the difficulty of long-term weight loss often turn to dieting because they are worried about health problems associated with obesity like heart disease and diabetes. But our culture’s view of obesity as uniquely deadly is mistaken. Low fitness, smoking, high blood pressure, low income and loneliness are all better predictors of early death than obesity. Exercise is especially important: Data from a 2009 study showed that low fitness is responsible for 16 percent to 17 percent of deaths in the United States, while obesity accounts for only 2 percent to 3 percent, once fitness is factored out. Exercise reduces abdominal fat and improves health, even without weight loss. This suggests that overweight people should focus more on exercising than on calorie restriction.

In addition, the evidence that dieting improves people’s health is surprisingly poor. Part of the problem is that no one knows how to get more than a small fraction of people to sustain weight loss for years. The few studies that overcame that hurdle are not encouraging. In a 2013 study of obese and overweight people with diabetes, on average the dieters maintained a 6 percent weight loss for over nine years, but the dieters had a similar number of heart attacks, strokes and deaths from heart disease during that time as the control group. Earlier this year, researchers found that intentional weight loss had no effect on mortality in overweight diabetics followed for 19 years.

Diets often do improve cholesterol, blood sugar and other health markers in the short term, but these gains may result from changes in behavior like exercising and eating more vegetables. Obese people who exercise, eat enough vegetables and don’t smoke are no more likely to die young than normal-weight people with the same habits. A 2013 meta-analysis (which combines the results of multiple studies) found that health improvements in dieters have no relationship to the amount of weight they lose.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/o...t&contentID=WhatsNext&src=recg&pgtype=article

I think my "distract from my body with my crazy hair" is working. I really need to get off my ass and prepare proper food and eat it. Instead I just go hours with no food or drink and then eat crisps and bars of chocolate at 1 in the morning. I know better.
best hair. five stars.

Now that my car is running fine I've stopped all exercise and piled on the pounds again.
Stupid reliable mini.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back