Lorcanzo (1 Viewer)

image_01a.jpg

but seriously, I've not been to a dentist since I was 15 or something, I've never had a filling or anything... say *now* I need a filling... what happens then? what do they like?

And please no gore stories, Kirstie has scared the shit out of me already

hang on there fella...I never said I was actually going to go to a dentist.... lets calm down here Rumpy.... I'm just curious as to what happens in these chambers of horror.

I reckon this ache will have to become 'crippling' before I got to a dentist...

for now I can handle 'mind numbing'

Pantone, there is no pain in a dentist that can compare to the utter agony you will go through if you leave this toothache to it's own devices. I had an abscess a few years ago and as is the way of these things the pain started at 1am so I had to endure 8 straight hours of mindnumbing agony before I could get to the dentist. In the end he had to remove the tooth and the pain of removal was nothing in comparison to the previous 8 hours. Get thee to a dentist!
Also, my brother had to get his tooth taken out on a Sunday because he let the pain build up over a week and it cost him 180euro to get a dentist to do it on a sunday!

I haven't been to the dentist in..let's see...1..2..3..4..5..6..7 years! janey mackers. That's why I have no fillings either! I have such funny teeth. They're straight and all so that's good but when i was about 13 the dentist was looking and he said, jaysus missus, you've still got some baby teeth. See I had no adult tooth in a few places to push the baby one up so it stayed. He took it out! the fecker. And there was nothing underneath. So I've a big gap near the back. I also have 11 teeth on top. But I don't know why. How strange.

How many teeth in a full adult set? Somewhere round 32? Ive got 24! :(

Originally posted by roxy
I haven't been to the dentist in..let's see...1..2..3..4..5..6..7 years! janey mackers. That's why I have no fillings either! I have such funny teeth. They're straight and all so that's good but when i was about 13 the dentist was looking and he said, jaysus missus, you've still got some baby teeth. See I had no adult tooth in a few places to push the baby one up so it stayed. He took it out! the fecker. And there was nothing underneath. So I've a big gap near the back. I also have 11 teeth on top. But I don't know why. How strange.

How many teeth in a full adult set? Somewhere round 32? Ive got 24! :(

i gots baby teeth too, 4 i think, cept my dentist left 'em in and said they'd fall out in my late 30's. i reckon one's the worst for wear already. i'm afraid to go back cos he'll pull it. gots no wisdom teeth either so i'll be down to 24 once the babbies fall out.

funny that your teeth are acting up (well, not very funny for you i suppose) but i broke my glasses last night. thats 2 pairs in about 9 months.

whats the deal with specsavers anybody? can you get an all in one package/sameday collection? i need an eyetest, new lenses and new frames. i currently have a large wad of sellotape hovering over my right eye and its starting to irritate me considerably.

cheers

h:)

Originally posted by Pantone247
9am on Friday

me and The Dentist gonna get it on... cause we don't get along...

someone has to come hold my hand

:(

I took out a loan for €1500 for the dentist. Activities covered include mild humiliation, idle chit-chat, lying on your back, injecting codeine and drilling... lots and lots of drilling.

herv, you can get two glasses for the price of one in specsavers at the moment, and one of them can be dark glasses if you want

I think they had a deal a while back where you could get contacts thrown in, but not anymore. Either way, they'll tell you a contact lens eye test is supposedly different from a glasses one, but I just told them to use the one eye test for both and they were fine with that.

I have novelty contact lenses that make my pupils look reptilian, so I look like one of the aliens in V.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back