Lorcanzo (2 Viewers)

wickido

rappah ladsh.

i don't need contacts though, hate the thought of them.

i found a set of frames in the ahem, "budget" section, called, amusingly enough, "ewan", so i might get those.

although they look a bit naff.

nothing new i suppose.

*sniff*

contacts are great
go to specsavers, you get your eyes checked and three months of monthly desposables for €33

Originally posted by Squack
contacts are great
go to specsavers, you get your eyes checked and three months of monthly desposables for €33

no. contacts = bad.

ever see an optician wearing contacts? (i guess you won't cos they're invisible..) but if you ever ask them (off the record) they'll say, "like, no, dude....contacts totally suck."

they're so bloody fiddly anyway. i like my little wall of protection around my eyes. i feel wierd without my glasses.

i think the same day thing depends on whether they have the lenses in stock - i got new lenses in my specs recently and had my glasses back an hour after the eye test.

slightly embarrassingly, my eyesight is improving. the (ahem) age-related long-sightedness has started to kick in, and i'm one of the lucky people where it cancels out the short-sightedness (though not the astigmatism). with any luck i'll have a brief halcyon period of good vision in a decade or two, before i descend into an entirely new style of blindness.

not a contacts fan either. my eyes get too dry. and i like my glasses. s'there.

ahh, you got me there. how we laughed!

wasn't joking about argos, though. would they look really weird if you were wearing glasses as well?
and if you got the fluorescent ones, would you blind yourself in the reflection off the inside of the glasses?

i've been thinking about this too much. i need to lie down.

Originally posted by lmd64
ahh, you got me there. how we laughed!

wasn't joking about argos, though. would they look really weird if you were wearing glasses as well?
and if you got the fluorescent ones, would you blind yourself in the reflection off the inside of the glasses?

i've been thinking about this too much. i need to lie down.

i have three false teeth.

brandon, fintan, and denise.

Originally posted by herv
no. contacts = bad.

ever see an optician wearing contacts? (i guess you won't cos they're invisible..) but if you ever ask them (off the record) they'll say, "like, no, dude....contacts totally suck."

they're so bloody fiddly anyway. i like my little wall of protection around my eyes. i feel wierd without my glasses.

It's better to wear glasses if you're bald - it sorta fills in your face a bit. I wear glasses in work all the time so that my work colleagues know I went to college.

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
It's better to wear glasses if you're bald - it sorta fills in your face a bit. I wear glasses in work all the time so that my work colleagues know I went to college.

you went to college? :eek:
was it a special college?

jesus. and i was anti-abolishing fees too. christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back