Looking for venue for regular DJ nights (1 Viewer)

BloodOnTheWall

The Gentlemen of eXXXotique boys are looking for a venue for regular DJ nights.
All help and suggestions welcome.
Must be cheap/free, small, dirty and dark.
Thanks.

PS: I / we will also display my/our talents at other people's nights if welcome.

BloodOnTheWall said:
The Gentlemen of eXXXotique boys are looking for a venue for regular DJ nights.
All help and suggestions welcome.
Must be cheap/free, small, dirty and dark.
Thanks.

PS: I / we will also display my/our talents at other people's nights if welcome.
what sort of music do you play?

There's a distinct lack of good places at the moment, had a look into it last year. The fact that everyone's a dj nowadays probably doesn't help either. Just hope you have a mate who runs a venue or runs a night somewhere, that tends to be the best bet.

nEiLo said:
what sort of music do you play?
i can post up some playlists later if you want, but if usually verves in and around post punk, art rock, no wave, krautrock, synthy stuff i guess.

stuff that you can rock out to and dance to at the same time...

everything from liars, esg, chrome, suicide, gang of four, chinese stars, public image limited, birthday party, adult, numbers, erase errata, liquid liquid, tussle, Six Finger Satellite, Subtonix, les georges leningrad, pop group, measles mumps rubella, joy division etc etc..

BloodOnTheWall said:
i can post up some playlists later if you want, but if usually verves in and around post punk, art rock, no wave, krautrock, synthy stuff i guess.

everything from liars, esg, chrome, suicide, gang of four, chinese stars, public image limited, birthday party, adult, numbers, erase errata, liquid liquid, tussle, Six Finger Satellite, Subtonix, les georges leningrad, pop group, measles mumps rubella, joy division etc etc..
sounds good to me.

BloodOnTheWall said:

if i ever buy a venue ill give you a shout !ninjaaaa

why dont you guys go lookin for a room in some shitty pub..? too mongo'd out of it i'd imagine...

damien said:
why dont you guys go lookin for a room in some shitty pub..? too mongo'd out of it i'd imagine...
mongo maximus!!!

we are...
just looking for extra suggestions...

collie_eye_close.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back