Looking for love on the internerd (1 Viewer)

Sorry Liadain, you wont be having my kids we only match 52%.

Has anyone seen the one from Felicity in Dublin? says she goes to UCD and to send her a message if you want sex, Mr Strange Guy you dont even have to go under cover!

I noticed her alright. Normally, I'd be straight in there, box of milk tray in one hand and a box of featherlites in the other, but I smell something fishy, if ya get me.

the strange guy said:
I noticed her alright. Normally, I'd be straight in there, box of milk tray in one hand and a box of featherlites in the other, but I smell something fishy, if ya get me.
ah the odour, you just cant mistake it.

the strange guy said:
milk tray in one hand and a box of featherlites in the other
think ill memorise that slick move though!

brianMy Remorse said:
Sorry Liadain, you wont be having my kids we only match 52%.
see this is why i left cork - there are no compatible dudes there for me at all. what's your name on it?

As was kindly pointed out to me by Liadain, this lady is an absolute fox. Look at her. I don't know about you, but I'd be willing to swap both my lungs just for a chance to 'sniff her bicycle seat'. I doubt she'll ever reply to my love letter.
http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=3469707617494745508

This is the best website I'll ever visit. I thought maybe the Gamecube downstairs would spell my doom considering I've so much work to do for college, but I was wrong. It is the (virtual) ladies that will get me in trouble, and I guess that's not as nerdy.

she claims to be young and naive.

but im only a 54% match, curses! okcupid never lies

Yeh I'm quite low too. I reckon they downgrade you when you're totally out of her league. She probably cries herself to sleep and cuts herself, but I couldn't give a shit. If I want a chat I'll give Lyncher a ring.

Just looking at the statistics page.

Dublin is 25th in members. Considering how small we are....... such a very very lonely city.
and everyone describes themselves as funny and sarcastic.

I is John said:
Just looking at the statistics page.

Dublin is 25th in members. Considering how small we are....... such a very very lonely city.
and everyone describes themselves as funny and sarcastic.
That's probbaly more to do with everyone off thumped joining up yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back