Looking for love on the internerd (1 Viewer)

the strange guy said:
Deadly, I got wooed by a bird who looks like my sister
http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=5268524739787492371
i thought your sister was meant to be sexy....sexysurferchick looks like a downs syndrome britney spears

nooly said:
i thought your sister was meant to be sexy....sexysurferchick looks like a downs syndrome britney spears
That's my perfect threesome. My sister and a down syndrome britney spears. Neither of them will know what's going on - so none of them will tell on you.

i kinda like this guy:

1081967613.jpg

"i'm extremely manipulative. sort of very passive aggressive. i love playing mind games and i have been known to sleep around even when in a relationship. i hate travelling, and long walks on the beach are the worst. i am also extraordinarily impovrished and with my incomplete arts education and crippling student debt there is zero chance my prospects are going to improve. that being said, i am almost always right and tend to dominate every conversation i am involved in and will proclaim myself an expert simply because i read a magazine or heard something from a friend etc. to top it all off i take life and the world in general completely for granted as demonstrated by my total lack of ambition or accomplishment. i live alone and would be content to die alone. and for all the great nothing my few charms and multiple deficiencies garner, no one could ever accuse me of being unhappy. "

i'm an 88% match with myself.

i can just see this thread being made sticky, where everyone will share jokes about people they see on okcupid, then the whole world will find out that Irish people log onto it to have a laugh at them, and the Irish will never get laid by foreign people again.

and my predictions are never wrong!:rolleyes:

the strange guy said:
It's cool. I didn't say what my name was on it. They'll never know.
they'll be looking for a 5'8" heat-packing rent-boy with a girl's teeth clamped onto his fly, i think you're far enough undercover.

nooly - you're my second highest thumped match at 75% - wanna hook up? i think i lost oly when i gave him the link to neon_spoon ....

Liadain said:
nooly - you're my second highest thumped match at 75% - wanna hook up? i think i lost oly when i gave him the link to neon_spoon ....
that's odd, i distinctly specified 'straight'..........i'm messaging a 19-year old grunge-head from griffith college though, i think it's going somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back