Looking for love on the internerd (1 Viewer)

Jesus christ this girl I was flirting with emailed me topless photos! THIS IS THE BEST SITE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON. Thumped is dead. All hail OKCupid.

"we'd like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen."

hahaha brilliant!!!

indeed funny site...

here´s my match (63 percent)

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=12010714705863301701

from california, that´s aproximately 6020 miles away.

look what she got to say, she´s a goddamn punk!!!

I'm also into political activism, particularly environmentalism. I can be pretty cynical and sarcastic at times. I love non-conformist ideas and think mediocrity is one of the worst things.

i would say, i found a pot of gold!

this site is the crappest thing ever! it says my best match is with someone who says their favourite movie is "Along Came Polly"

i feel unwell.

What I find works best is just flick through all the hot birds and then send the really really hot ones a message that goes
"Holy shit! I'd just love to bury my face in that vag of yours! I bet your arse tastes like French vanilla ice-cream! Check out my profile!"
It works.

the strange guy said:
What I find works best is just flick through all the hot birds and then send the really really hot ones a message that goes
"Holy shit! I'd just love to bury my face in that vag of yours! I bet your arse tastes like French vanilla ice-cream! Check out my profile!"
It works.
nice touch. that's what gets 'em.

alan, who are you on it? or did you get put off?

im just "AlanRemorse" on it... i'm responsible for my actions!

i have no hot women... just fat cork ones who are wearing sailing gear in their photos... this is really not working out

seriously like, every single person i've been matched with on this is like "oh, i'm so mad like, i'm totally spontaneous and all my friends think i'm really crazy, and every friday night im in a gutter, pissed cos i'm so mad"

arrrrgh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back