looking for copies of the path - hard or soft (1 Viewer)

path

Since 2000
hows it going

i'm looking for copies of the [path] freesheet, i dont have any of them any more due to the hard drive getting some sort of generic 'i break down after a couple of years use' post-warantee crash, which rendered it inaccessible.

either hard copies or soft copies would be great. i'm particularly looking for a copy of the one about the limerick soviet (a limerick head wants to read it) and also the optical one, because it has a list of all the CCTV cameras around Dublin. i cant remember any of the others off the top of my head but any of them would be great too.

if you have it on disk, any chance you could email it to me... or if you have it on paper, drop us an email and we could arrange a photocopy or a meet up.

email address is [email protected]

thanks for yr help

path said:
hows it going

i'm looking for copies of the [path] freesheet, i dont have any of them any more due to the hard drive getting some sort of generic 'i break down after a couple of years use' post-warantee crash, which rendered it inaccessible.

The Wayback Machine to the rescue!

http://web.archive.org/web/20020211120359/thumped.com/thepath/

they have the optical one, but you're probably screwed for the non-html ones, as I don't think they archive them.

hi path,

believe it or not, i almost certain i have hard copies of them around somewhere, will have a look around..

regards,
hag

climactic

hag

that would be sound if you have a copy of the climactic path, that is pretty much the only one i am missing now, managed to get the text of the others.

drop me an email (mail.com is not responding at the moment though so might be the next day or two by the time i get back to you) and let me know what the best way to get it from you is, i have no job at present so any time or place to collect it is good.

if anyone else out there has potentially has a copy of it, please dig it up if you can, i'll buy you a pint...

i think i have most if not all of them in my great dublin zine puddle... will check for the climactic path.

path said:
hows it going

either hard copies or soft copies would be great. i'm particularly looking for a copy of the one about the limerick soviet (a limerick head wants to read it) and also the optical one, because it has a list of all the CCTV cameras around Dublin. i cant remember any of the others off the top of my head but any of them would be great too.

if you have it on disk, any chance you could email it to me... or if you have it on paper, drop us an email and we could arrange a photocopy or a meet up.

email address is [email protected]

thanks for yr help

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back