Long Weekend. Niiiiice. (1 Viewer)

Thursday: got train / boat home to Dublin
Friday: went for pints in Local with some friends
Saturday: got lift to Ballycastle for annual friend's mini-music-fest, drank my face off.
Sunday: saw some bands, got locked, lost my watch & wallet
Monday: came home through Bellinagar. fucking hilarious seeing people i recognized in ribbons trying to recover from mantua. then later i went for weekend-review pints in local.

solid.
oh yes, i forgot to mention that i got to see my friends share a stage with Page Hamilton!
that and a mate of mine got covered in poo from local mullahs upturning a portaloo whilst he was inside. poor fucker.

Memory of the weekend is mostly wiped out from being sick as a dog from 2.30 am last night. Ugh. Me and Mrs. egg_ both (and her now 3 days overdue with egg_ jr Mark II), plus her sister and parents who live up the road so no babysitting available. Thank fuck Isabelle isn't sick (yet)

Oh I remember, yesterday I went to see Mamma Mia. Isabellle liked the sparkly dresses and the "loud singin", I was pleasantly suprised at the fact it was kinda decent. Except for the first 10 mins, which were appalling

Memory of the weekend is mostly wiped out from being sick as a dog from 2.30 am last night. Ugh. Me and Mrs. egg_ both (and her now 3 days overdue with egg_ jr Mark II), plus her sister and parents who live up the road so no babysitting available. Thank fuck Isabelle isn't sick (yet)

Ah man thats the pits. Same thing happened my sister and her husband and their 2 nippers last week. Best of luck to yourself and especially Mrs Egg over the next few days. I'm sure Isabelle is very excited!

Friday: Train to Athenry to visit my Aunt for the weekend
Saturday: Train with Aunt to Athlone to visit friends, back to Athenry, dinner in Clarinbridge, walk along the coast.
Sunday: Lunch in the garden during the only sunny spell, started to lash rain so we decided to see Mamma Mia instead of going to the last day of the races. I share egg_'s views of it.
Monday: Train back to Dublin, unpack, kicked around a football for a few hours in Phoenix Park, played drums for an hour, almost died.

Not a bad weekend all in all, aside from three nights of sleeping on the floor and the pain today.

I drove to and from Mantua. I remember very little in between except for when I went to sleep on Sunday at about twelve, woke up about four and continued on but had to stop drinking cos needed to sober up to drive. Monday was spent sleeping. Brilliant festival!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back