Long Weekend. Niiiiice. (2 Viewers)

Thursday: Played gig, got very drunk.
Friday: Still drinking then sleep, eat and sleep some more.
Saturday: Dublin poster putting up and gig organising, back home and straight to pub, party all night.
Sunday: Drive to Mantua and party most of the night.
Monday: Got home and slept for 17 hours solid.

Fucking great long weekend.

Friday: Arrive at Mantua, pitch tent get drunk, dance.
Saturday: Reunions and laughing gas and messing in gazebos with drugs.
Sunday: Same.
Monday: First shower in days. Clean clothes. A shave. Thai restaurant. Doze off in front of a movie. Indoor sex.

Worked the whole weekend.
Wed: Pullagh, Co. Offaly
Thursday: Killarney
Friday: Wexford. Had amazing fish and chips with proper tartar sauce.
Saturday: Letterkenny
Sunday: Ballygar, Co. Galway for Irelands oldest village fair
Monday: Mullingar
Today: rest
Not a single drink the entire weekend.
On top of that, have been trying to make time to bond with my new puppy bitch, Polly.

how fucking ironic it was I that started this thread.

here was MY long weekend in a nutshell.

THURS (and every day leading up to thursday from the sunday before: Work. Yelled at by boss.

FRIDAY: Same as previous day.

SATURDAY: First day off in 6 days. Went to car boot sale at bernard Shaw, drank cider in the sun. Nice. That evening, out for friend's birthday. fun.

SUNDAY: Back in work. Actually one of the 'nicer' relaxed shifts I've had recently. But it was still work.

MONDAY: Work.

I mean, fuck me. I must be a sadomasochist.
Have weds thurs off, thankfully.

Worked the whole weekend.
Wed: Pullagh, Co. Offaly
Thursday: Killarney
Friday: Wexford. Had amazing fish and chips with proper tartar sauce.
Saturday: Letterkenny
Sunday: Ballygar, Co. Galway for Irelands oldest village fair
Monday: Mullingar
Today: rest
Not a single drink the entire weekend.
On top of that, have been trying to make time to bond with my new puppy bitch, Polly.

What were you doing in Letterkenny?

i had a bison steak at the weekend. first time trying bison, it was gorgeous.

72476_bison.jpg

Friday: Half moved into new apartment, started drinking with friend decided to meet neighbours.
Saturday: Woke up on neighbours couch minus shoes and house keys. Bus back to wex at 9am wearing size 11 mens flip flops that were stolen from neighbours. Depressed.
Sunday: Get my friends set of keys go back to dub, find my keys plus shoes in my new apartment. Depressed.
Monday: Sheer depression as texts I sent during friday nights black out come back to haunt me.

Friday: Gaviscon + paracetomol, stroked the cat had a wank and watched CSI

Saturday: Spied on my neighbour sunbathing, new binoculars working well, wanked

Sunday: Killed a pigeon cooked it for dinner wanked and listened to some Journey CDs

Monday: Took it handy, pondered a well spent weekend and wanked.

Savage

VHS or DVD?

Laser disc

Dire Straits?

Not at all. Im pretty good at it now. You just have to wriggle your fingers like an evil hypnotist while reciting this incantation

Gold
Always believe in your soul
Youve got the power to know
Youre indestructable
Always believe in,because you are
Gold

Friday: Went shopping with the kids. Chipper for dinner. Fell asleep during Hawaii Five-O.

Saturday: Brother in law laying a wooden floor in our hall. Replacing carpet. Took kids for long walk until it rained. Watched football qualifiers plus episodes of Paddington, Bod, Ivor The Engine and Mary, Mungo and Midge. Listened to Aretha Franklin and some Psychic Circle comps. Watched The Bridge. OH GENE.

Sunday: Played football with Matthew. Kitchen floor now being laid. Similiar mission to keep kids at bay. Solution: jointly listen to my Swedish Progressive Music 1967 - 1979 box while they look at the pictures in the accompanying book. Watch a Mike Leigh play for today - Four Days In July.

Monday. All the family goes for picnic in Donadea forest. Ducks are fed. Rain stays off. Want to stop at car boot on way home but overruled. Kitchen in chaos. Female members of the family head for Kilkenny. Stay home with Matthew and watch cartoons with him on You Tube. Grape Ape, Hair Bear Bunch etc. Groovy. Records spun: Stereolab - ETK, Quincy Jones - Bob Ted Carol Alice and various jazz bits.

All day Saturday i was completely racked with the fear and for some reason i watched prisoner cell block h on dvd. I then watched tube night on BBC4 and inhaled half a strawberry swiss roll which was really good. I love telly.

Thursday: got train / boat home to Dublin
Friday: went for pints in Local with some friends
Saturday: got lift to Ballycastle for annual friend's mini-music-fest, drank my face off.
Sunday: saw some bands, got locked, lost my watch & wallet
Monday: came home through Bellinagar. fucking hilarious seeing people i recognized in ribbons trying to recover from mantua. then later i went for weekend-review pints in local.

solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back