Long Weekend. Niiiiice. (1 Viewer)

So far my weekend, which started when I was ordered home from work on Friday morning, has been spent trying not to die. I think I've succeeded.

Next step, trying to cram all the fun I should have been having into tomorrow while avoiding the madness.

Im spending tomorrow sorting out my relationship(s).........
!ninjaaaa

Karma is going to kick me right up the arse soon.

At least I wont be after drinking a bottle of buckfast before 10am like last year. But I might have to do so by the end of the day.

On another note I could watch my mother drive a tractor at the local st patricks day parade.... Which would involve an amount of shame but not as bad shame as I will feel tomorrow evening.

Have to rob money from around the house tomorrow to to fund my be your own pet ticket for tuesday.

Imagine how awsome it would be to watch your ma in a tractor on paddy's day.

Grab some pride for fucks sake. Thats amazing.

Shes pulling the local Irish country womens association float thing full of their "crafts" and they are playing irish music on the back of it to. Shes the only one of them with a tractor licence.

.|..|

Scotland ,genius.

England actually. Living and working here at the moment, although it pains me muchly. Thanks though, particularly for using me in your "let's show that janer is really stupid" campaign :rolleyes:

And so that means that I won't be having the day off and will be getting up for work in approx 5 hours :( :( :(

Enjoy your day off, pricks.

England actually. Living and working here at the moment, although it pains me muchly. Thanks though, particularly for using me in your "let's show that janer is really stupid" campaign :rolleyes:
Well wether you're in England or Timbuctoo you should still know that its a bank holiday in your homeland especially been a School teacher of all things, I can only think a teacher of your stupidity must have taught me when I was in school.
:(

Well wether you're in England or Timbuctoo you should still know that its a bank holiday in your homeland especially been a School teacher of all things, I can only think a teacher of your stupidity must have taught me when I was in school.
:(

For someone that doesn't know that it's a bank holiday on St Paddys day you can well understand her limitations.

OMG! I'M NOT IRISH!!!!!!!!! Although I do know it's a bank holiday because I'm not an idiot. Strangely we don't get the day off for it in the UK.

friday: pints with ex-work mates
saturday: car bootsale in bernard shaw, some like it hot in meeting house square, pints in the globe (loudest shitest bar ever)
sunday: golf for the first time in 10 years, poker till 5am.
monday: 'climbed' the sugarloaf, groom practise.
and i had two sausage / cheese / mango chutney sangers. yummers.

you?

OCD fueled weekend, clean place, entire book start to finish and now I'm sore from 'football practice' yesterday. My body is not responding well to the tiniest bit of exercise. Ouch.

Lots of train travel, not enough sleep, hours and hours of walking every day, topped off by 'football practice', followed closely by drum practice. I need a weekend.

Edit: It was still good, I just need sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back