london (1 Viewer)

we're playing on sunday. should be fun.
2042664133_668de43302.jpg

Dan Deacon's playing on Friday, Black Kids are possibly living up to the hype in various venues, Take That are in the O2 Arena all weekend but being let out for lunch breaks. Probably other stuff too.

I'm playing with my "side project" (which is taking up more time than my "main project" these days) at the Dirty Water Club in Tufnell Park on Friday. We're The Nuns (an all-female tribute to The Monks, see www.myspace.com/blackmonktime if you don't know what I'm on about), and the Priscillas and the Primevils are also playing. It's gonna be sweeeeeeeeet :)

I'd recommend going along anyway cause it's a deadly club which has been going for 7-odd years but is soon going to be changing from weekly to occasional. Plays mostly 60s garage and punk, and is one of the few places in London where you get a mixture of subcultures and age groups.

If you fancy a trip to Brighton you could come see us play, I hear Brighton's lovely this time of year. :)

l_34308760ecea83acd0c80485ab18a375.jpg

I'd recommend going along anyway cause it's a deadly club which has been going for 7-odd years but is soon going to be changing from weekly to occasional. Plays mostly 60s garage and punk, and is one of the few places in London where you get a mixture of subcultures and age groups.

When is that supposed to happening Lolo, the Dirty Water changing from monthly to occasional? I know the main promoter and he hasn't mentioned anything. Anyway it's a cool club with cheap beer.

It was mentioned in their newsletter a while back. I don't really know PJ but the other Nuns know him well, I'll ask them.

wow,london was dead,dead as a coked up model in fact!
although i did meet chris morris in oxford square.
his directions were excellent,i dont know how serious he was about working on a track sometime,though.
turns out dublin is a particularly swinging town after all.

wow,london was dead,dead as a coked up model in fact!
although i did meet chris morris in oxford square.
his directions were excellent,i dont know how serious he was about working on a track sometime,though.
turns out dublin is a particularly swinging town after all.

i've been saying that for three months, but i might be wrong seeing as how i don't dress right
apparently it's uncool and not very hip to dress up as tom baker's doctor who every day (minus the scarf, some cunt stole it!!!)
:rolleyes:
- leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back