London have the Olympics 2012 (1 Viewer)

the one thing I can never get used to is the whole going out at 5pm thing in order to account for journey time, getting a seat in pub and then the fucking thing closes at 11 and you're out on the street. Apart from that it's deadly.

broken arm said:
everytme i go to london nowadays I instantly feel stressed and that i have to plan everything militarily.

still i love the place.

i was in the bestest bar in peckham rye only yesterday. bestest.

kirstie said:
the one thing I can never get used to is the whole going out at 5pm thing in order to account for journey time, getting a seat in pub and then the fucking thing closes at 11 and you're out on the street. Apart from that it's deadly.

I got quite a shock when that happened... werid...

Anyhow I like Londond and I like the Olympics cause you can lounge about watching TV for hours and hours and hours, so huzzah for the bringing of two things I love together!!!

Dude no.7 said:
I reckon I have a phobia about London because when I was twelve I went Madame Tausauds and the exhibit on muderers spooked me,,,...

Try going to the London planetarium aged 7 and watching a show about the sun exploding. I was freaked for months afterwards. I still love London though.

Dude no.7 said:
also the 800 years lest we forget :D....

If that comment wasn't sarcastic I'd totally rip into you. :)

spiritualtramp said:
Originally Posted by Dude no.7
also the 800 years lest we forget
biggrin.gif

If that comment wasn't sarcastic I'd totally rip into you.

i've gotta lay off the sarcasm, my doctor has warned me about it before...

not sarcasm:

Go on the Brits!!! Nice one on getting the olympics .|..|

I'm as happy as a Billy Roll about this decision.

I'm moving to London pretty soon (fingers crossed it'll be in about a month and a half), so there should be a bit of a buzz about the place.

All that said, you guys should realise that most of us here will be in our 30's and 40's when this is on.

I was well chuffed, mostly cos we beat the french, g'wan seb coe you big tory cunt you.

MacFlecknoe said:

I'm moving to London pretty soon (fingers crossed it'll be in about a month and a half), so there should be a bit of a buzz about the place.

All that said, you guys should realise that most of us here will be in our 30's and 40's when this is on.

haha! twenty nine! IN YOUR FACE!

MacFlecknoe said:

I'll be 40.

bugger

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back