London accomodation (2 Viewers)

Me_in_a_box_drinking_from_a_fake_coconut.sized.jpeg

g-stereotypical said:
anyone know of anywhere close or in camden thats between 20-30 euros.
i know most of the hostels but would there be a b&b maybe?

emmmm, not likely. You wouldn't even find somewhere for £20-30 let alone euros. This is London remember, the most expensive place in britain...

If one was flying into luton around 9pm, and out of gatwick round 11pm, would it be best to stay out near gatwick, or head into central london somewhere? How far's gatwick from city center?

If one was flying into luton around 9pm, and out of gatwick round 11pm, would it be best to stay out near gatwick, or head into central london somewhere? How far's gatwick from city center?

Gatwick is alright. You can get a train to Blackfriars or London Bridge and take it from there. The Tube usually goes on until about 12 or 1, so you'll be fine.
There is an Express train that goes to Victoria, which is very central as well.

Luton... not so sure... although it's on the same train line as Gatwick. There are late night buses from Luton Airport Parkway, but yeah... you'll get in to central London from Luton airport at around 11.30.

Try http://www.tfl.gov.uk - it's the Transport for London page and it's pretty nifty.

Ah balls, that should read "flying into luton around 9pm, and out of gatwick round 11am". I am a dunce. Thanks though billy, looks like i can actually get in and out fairly easy to victoria. Sweet :)

ive stayed there before.
its a bed. thats all really.
in the middle of camden though.

did you use their storage lockers? could you fit a rucksack in there full of stuff? can anyone tell me what the deal with hand luggage is now? am i likely to be allowed on ryanair or aer lingus with a handbag full of effects pedals and a small keyboard?

Anyone ever stay in the Camden Lock Hotel?
Going to a gig in Electric Ballroom and this seems like the cheapest local option, £37. Not bad.

i see the stupid people are about to emigrate again...why don't you google this info you stupid prick? on here like some retard with a map and compass...shame on you.

Anyone ever stay in the Camden Lock Hotel?
Going to a gig in Electric Ballroom and this seems like the cheapest local option, £37. Not bad.

Stayed there when we were over for Prince at the O2. August 2006.

Basic.

Breakfast was ok.

Room small.

No air conditioning in our room so had to have windows open as it was roasting. As a result needed to wear earplugs as noise from pub across street was LOUD.

Very central though. Chalk Farm tube station is a two minute max walk away. Camden market just a stroll down the road. Good MVE down that direction as well.

Fine if you're just looking for somewhere to crash and not spend too much time in.

£37 sounds good. Is that per person sharing? Think we paid close to £60 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back