Lomo (1 Viewer)

pretty cool. it has an end finish like cross processing - i dont know if cross processing is involved with lomography though.

it's a lomo camera and special film you need too i think.....

wondering if anyone here has experimented with it before. johnnyraz?

If you look at the tags on that lomod persons pictures you'll see the type of film used and whether it's been cross processed.

From what I know which isn't much it's normal or out-of-date film shot with a Lomo camera and then cross processed. There's a guy in my flickr contacts that does a lot of it. I've asked him before about where he gets his cross processing done and he was pretty helpful. This is him:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cormacphelan/sets/72157594454846718/

Flickr is great for asking people about stuff, everybody I've contacted has been super helpful.

That Flickr person is probably using a Lomo LC-A and cross-processed Fuji slide film. Fuju and Konica always shift towards the greens and yellows. Don't care for it meself, I'm an Elitechrome 400 kinda guy. But you don't *need* to cross process to get beautiful results with that camera. They are, though, notoriously unreliable. I've gone through three. Love them, though.

I think the lomography society in Vienna has some sort of exclusive distribution deal that keeps the prices up.
Got a holga which gives similar low fi effects but that's 120 where the lomo is 35. But still it's really fun! Looking at getting a yashica t4 for 35mm but the prices on ebay vary hugely, so have to check it out some more.

thanks everyone. it's something i'm gonna look into. i think after i do this course i'll feel more comfortable with film and have more of an appreciation and understanding of the processes involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back