Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
Take it everyone is fit... Discuss?
Reina
Finnan Carragher Agger Risse
Gerrard Sissoko Alonso Gonzalez/Kewell(!)/Garcia
Kuyt Bellamy

Left midfield seems the real prob area.

Reina (clown needs to cop on fast or i'd take the drastic measure of putting dudek nack in)
Finnan (from limerick and the best right back in the league)
Carragher (pure gold)
Hansen (despite his retirement),
Riise everytime, then warnock

(i'd say hyypia isnt gone yet, migt need a rest more often....agger i like the look off, good on the ball, put in some vital tackles v psv, he needs more meat/muscle though)

Gerrard (moved centre more often, pennant on right),
Alonso,
Sissoko (doesnt need to pay every game),
Gonzalez (needs to be given more than 10 mins)

Bellamy, Kuyt everytime.

then crouch bellamy. crouch garcia. crouch fowler, fowler kuyt and crouch kuyt only when you have gonzalez and pennant on the wings.

reina,

finnan, carragher, hypia(just because i only saw agger play full match 2 days ago), riise.

Pennant, Gerrard, Alonso, Gonzalez

Kuyt,Belamy.

apart from riise being injured, i reckon thats what they should go against chelsea with. unfortunately i bet he'll crowd the midfield with sisko and what not and put fucking crouch up fron alone or something, gotta keep with kuyt and belamy.theres my 2 cents anywho

today's line up:

Reina, Finnan, Agger, Carragher, Warnock (Aurelio 54), Pennant, Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko (Zenden 67), Bellamy (Crouch 78), Kuyt.

good selection. kuyt's been desperately unlucky with woodwork this week. agger's looking good. a draw would have been fairer and much better for the title race. we'd have beaten them at anfield.

Aurelio is shit. Warnock isn't the best either. I can only assume Riise is injured or something as he is the ideal starting left-back in my opinion given the other two options. Pennant isn't quick/sharp enough.

Aurelio is shit. Warnock isn't the best either. I can only assume Riise is injured or something as he is the ideal starting left-back in my opinion given the other two options. Pennant isn't quick/sharp enough.

pennant's alright. aurelio looks wick. warnock's solid as a defender but doesn't attack like riise (who'll be back from injury soon).
can't believe the penalty wasn't given on gerrard.

newcastle and spurs this week. i'd start both with the same team. let them get it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back