champions league final (1 Viewer)

after primavera i'm going to bust into eto'o's palace, throw a bag over his head, and rendition him to melwood, completely brainwashed into loving the wirral estuary and infatuated with weirdo cathedrals

sammy's making "i know nothing of this moving to the prem" noises beloved of those on the verge of a move to the prem.

we'll need a new sammy after sami leaves anyway.

after primavera i'm going to bust into eto'o's palace, throw a bag over his head, and rendition him to melwood, completely brainwashed into loving the wirral estuary and infatuated with weirdo cathedrals

Will you encourage him to grow his hair out into a scouse perm like fro?

Although that hardly work for Cashley's BFF.

crouch should've been on from the get go. zenden should've been in the bin. liverpool played decent stuff, but had nothing up front. milan were ropey but were able to finish. bogie enough final and I lost money. tsk.

Kaka was a bit of a fake last night, save one funky turn and setting up Milan's second goal (when given about 300 yards of space).

Pretty uneventful match. Lowlight=Milan players lifting Berlusconi aloft, shades of superbowl shit there where the owners receive the trophy.

zenden was rubbish, i just don't why rafa persists with him, mascherano shouldn't have gone off full stop, i thought crouch should have come on sooner and bellamy should have come on. aurelio is rubbish.

i don't understand how hard is it to cross a ball, some of pennants corners were woeful, do they not practice taking corners!!!! :confused:

looks like gonzalez is heading to real betis and zenden is free to talk to other clubs according to liverpoolfc.tv

aurelio? sure he's out for six months since march

zenden played cos he did the tactical job better than gonzalez (shite)
in retrospect kewell might have been better playing from the start

who would you have pulled off for crouch and bellamy?

Kaka was a bit of a fake last night, save one funky turn and setting up Milan's second goal (when given about 300 yards of space).

I seem to remember all the liverpool fans saying that kaka ripped manu a new asshole!. well in the first leg kaka did nothing apart from score the two goals, and last night he did nothing except that amazing pass. That is what makes him so dangerous. he can be shit but still pull something out of the bag

On the liverpool front

- Agger looks really poor when the ball is played on the ground, just like he did in the first game against chelsea. In the second leg when chelsea played the high ball he looked better. But last night he was actually making carragher look bad, the amount of times the ball was played in and carragher was expecting him to get to it!!

- Risse: there was at least 40 minutes were risse couldnt kick the ball past a milan player. average defender, average winger, cracking left peg but was muck

- zenden: SHITE...nuff said

- kewell: pointless SHITE....nuff said

- gerard: I hope reinas house was robbed last night just so we can say gerard was a suspect ....no alibi and all!!

- i felt sorry some of the liverpool players, macherano played out of his skin again but was subbed even though alonso was off form. Kuyt up front on his own is not fair on him. He works very hard but when the pool were attached he was out on the wings chasing the ball and carragher, because he was made look average even though he is worldclass.

and before anyone says but manu were shit against milan as well....i know this i bitched about half the manu team as well. Bottom line for me is that benitez actually needs to try build a TEAM now not buy someone because they are cheap or buy stop gaps. Liverpool have the core of a really good team but there is soooo much deadwood there

in the first half milan where nowhere... pennant and gerrard had shots on goal, kuyt had a half chance, pennant had acres of space. if you replace zenden, kuyt and pennant with top quality players it'd have been a massacre

very good point. i was thinking ronaldo for zenden and rooney for kuyt.
wishful thinking.

zenden was worse than shite. he fucked everything up. how many times did he have a chance to cross only to let the defender close him down? kewell was no better - afraid of his shite of gattuso.

rafa can demand money all he wants but are the players there to be signed?

its been bugging me all day and i havent looked at any photos or what not but was inzaghis first not handball? seriously?

as for his second liverpool looked physically drained. even carradonna made a mistake.

masch made way cos alonso is a better passer/goal threat/peno taker than him.

should have went 3 at the back and brought bellend on.

nice touch from milan as pool went up.

kuyt and veronin up front next year eh? oh the excitment of it.

its been bugging me all day and i havent looked at any photos or what not but was inzaghis first not handball? seriously?

I thought it was as well, but have yet to see a good reply to prove it. I dont think there were any cameras on that side or something!

I thought it was as well, but have yet to see a good reply to prove it. I dont think there were any cameras on that side or something!

the papers had a good freeze frame of it and it was handball but at the same time he didnt use his arm or hand to dictate the direction it smacked straight off his tricep

the papers had a good freeze frame of it and it was handball but at the same time he didnt use his arm or hand to dictate the direction it smacked straight off his tricep

handball should be handball. the fact that it resulted in a goal should have seen the ref give a free out.

and fuck you and the battles ticket! :)

pennants delivery was crap
he got in great positions tho

zenden - what can i say about this clown

gerrard - got lost in the game

1 striker - fuck off benny

masch - class

all in all we were a bit unlucky
didnt deserve to be one down at half time
fortune favours the brave as they say
and we werent brave

crouch made the difference when he came on
made one and nearly scored one in the 15 mins he played
he might be a gonk but hes an effective one

organisation at the ground was abolsute horsecack
i didnt bother trying to buy a ticket because I knew there were fakes there
everybody knew - lfc said they warned them
they shouldnt have it in shitty stadia
uefa need to do some fingerpointing at themselves

i'll read all your drivel when Im at home one night

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back