Little things that make your day. (1 Viewer)

Ciaran Mackle said:
Jesus, I hated taking orders from pricks like that when I worked. Though you can always get your sweet revenge by doing things to loose the company money. If you work on checkouts only pretend to scan expensive items through and if your in the stock room lift what you can. Its your duty to steal from the bastards!
i work in the deli in t****s now. Only the other day i followed someone to the blindspot to watch them steal a big bottle of vodka, via putting it in their hoodie belly pocket. then remove the security tag and throw it into the meats. it was only brilliant. I'm so inspired now. I didn't realise how easy it was, i always thought t****s was like a fortress of good cctv.

Staying in bed on a wet Monday. I am currently attempting to train the cat to fetch me tea, by offering it various inducements in the form of shiny balls of tinfoil, promises of tuna &c
Not much luck so far:

cat.jpg

ICUH8N said:
Staying in bed on a wet Monday. I am currently attempting to train the cat to fetch me tea, by offering it various inducements in the form of shiny balls of tinfoil, promises of tuna &c
Not much luck so far

My cat's bedside manner is reminiscent of Dr. Kevorkian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back