List of LPs / CDs you really should buy in ROAD RECORDS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 121
  • Views 17K
  • Watchers 15
well, i'll be popping in on thursday for probably the last time... so hopefully see them there...

cheers guys...

In case anyone is interested, i popped in just now to pick up some road relish 7"s that i missed and dave unearthed a box with copies of 1, 2 and 3 in it. there aint very many, but they were previously thought to be sold out.

Bought a bunch of
gilogo.gif
stuff the Sat before last. Still haven't listened to that Moutpiece album but the sleeve has brought me many hours of viewing pleasure and has been the catalyst for many a long session of man-exercises.

When's the last day of normal trading?

I restocked our Wereju - a strange dark place cdr today.

I also noticed a copy of the rare Agitated Radio Pilot/Nether Dawn split lathe LP in there. It was believed to have been sold out for over a year. It was reissued on cdr but this must be the last ever copy on LP.

pa104_m.jpg

yep, next saturday. Finally got in last week. True, it's slim pickings at the moment. Ended up buying stuff i wouldn't have ordinarily bought. Plus I picked up my first new vinyl in ages. Jesus I'd forgotten what a treat it is to buy and own a gatefold double album. I really felt like I was owning this record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back