Lisbon, Lisbono, Liz Bono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punks voting. hilarious.

A yes vote does seem to be more punk though if i was to say so myself.

Personally i would rather a yes vote now then wait for a new ratified lisbon (which they will keep sending our way). Why? Because of England. The conservatives will most definitely be the next government and they will try to veer farther from the E.U which the E.u will not want at all. So focus will be taken off Ireland and put on England and trying to keep them apart of the Eu economy. This will be very bad for little old Ireland as we are not as important as EnglandThis just means loads of bullshit and hassle ahead of us if we vote no. By then we will probably have some communist regime try to invade some eu country and then all hell will break loose without the more efficient stronger eu to hold things strong.

Then again i am just postulating on an unknow, but much more so then alot of no campaigners i believe.|..| who are just so conservative.

Is this really a punk thread???my my

i was going to toss a coin to help me decide

but the tone of that post has persuaded me to vote no

All of the punks who voted today have been demoted to weekend rockers.

And those who will claim to have spoiled their votes are lying little cunts. Yis clearly voted No.

All of the punks who voted today have been demoted to weekend rockers.

And those who will claim to have spoiled their votes are lying little cunts. Yis clearly voted No.

I haven't voted yet but I'm still a weekend rocker and midweek rocker too. There's just too many rules with being a punk for my liking.

When does voting close?

that's the first rule....the second rule is, you must know all the rules without having to ask

Counting begins at 9am tomorrow morning.
The overall result should be announced by early evening. Ooh the suspense!

I fucking did'nt vote cos I was cunting working till 9 and just wanted a lager so the off licence got my vote.And proper order.Yes to six cans.No to actually pretending to give a shit about anything else.This thread has officially been radicalised on behalf of the great unwashed toilers who don't give a fuck about the system and who are prepared to display their ambivalance about the whole shebang by burying the auld head in a punk shaped hole in the ground.

So to sumarise..

Fuck politics.Fuck religion.Fuck all the dudes on my road who walk like pigeons.
Just gimme me money so I can waste it on staying oblivious.

Fuck it,I just realised by not voting I have left my future in YOUR HANDS.I hope yis made the right decision.Or god help us all.I'm not holding onto too much hope though because
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i was going to toss a coin to help me decide

but the tone of that post has persuaded me to vote no

wow, a coin and THEN some1 elses opinion (half assed one at that) is all that is needed to change your mind. Have you ever tried, em, that thing where you analyse something and then go yes that is a definite yes or that is a definite no??Using the brain and so on??

Only pullin your leg a bit now, but seriously though, you were jokin a bit yourself yeah?:)

Fuck politics.Fuck religion.Fuck all the dudes on my road who walk like pigeons.
Just gimme me money so I can waste it on staying oblivious.

man that is a cool fucking line. You mind if i use that some time. Appropriately of course???It really is class, no bullshit.

bollox its always been punk to vote in referendums....just not elections.

I think its more punk to go fuck you Politicians who think they know whats good for us but do not even represent 10% of the status quo. To say fuck you to Europe is not Punk though. Not even close. And how i make this conclusion is through comparissons.

Say fuck you to local government cause they are close to home manipulators (generally, until i am taoiseach). But there is no grounds or basis to say fuck you to the European commission when it represents so many countries that have very different ideologies to ireland. I know a couple of old punks (50+) from Germany and they are the typical kind of punks (like you would see in the pavillion,well actually not really) who are very pro Europe for the simple fact that they see positive change on a first hand basis being in the epicentre of Europe and having such a multinational view on things, far more than ireland, our little island out in the sea.

This whole No campaign has been funded by American corporate scum and though many of you dont see it now you will hear it in the aftermath. American and other continents never want Europe to grow stronger, the same way Africa is being supressed......I have been studying this campaign since day one and the ficklest of reasons how been overpowering fact by such a significant number.....its just depressing really, But i am a positivist and have adopted a utilitarianist idea for the next few weeks, whatever way the vote turns out is because that is the way Irealnd works, not because they know what is best and the end might just, justify the means.!ironyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back