Lesbians on Ecstasy + Queen Kong (2 Viewers)

Politakill1 said:
Your constant whining.

I'll keep every class of drug and make a nice cocktail out of them for 110% fun
and 10% leftover brain. funny how you come along and decide what this board is about, getting it completely wrong, and decide it's up to you to inform people how they should react to various idiocies. and i get the hilarious feeling you reckon you're some kind of mad culture jammer instead of just a dick who gets everything wrong.
"I and anyone I associate myself with wouldn't allow the majority of the stuff said/done on this board to go on infront of them."
well aren't you a mad fuckin' bastard...take down that status quo, brother.

But truly Nooly the boards are not a clique....... and all newcomers are to be despised if they don't go along with the views of the originals?

Sure he gets excited at times and should follow my more mature open minded attitudes but like the chappie said people shouldn't take the 'net so seriously.

JANER said:
But truly Nooly the boards are not a clique....... and all newcomers are to be despised if they don't go along with the views of the originals?

Sure he gets excited at times and should follow my more mature open minded attitudes but like the chappie said people shouldn't take the 'net so seriously.
under your guidance i'm sure he will come to maturity with time.
but there's a bit of a misconception about 'the views of the originals'...no-one here EVER got along or agreed. and yourself and himself will never address anyone else's point of view, instead saying it's 'PC eirecore' or group mentality whatever...no it's not, it's individuals. eirecore isn't PC or a group with one ideology, it's a bunch of assholes acting the cock and trying to piss each other off. that's why people aren't particularly impressed with new people trying to style themselves as mad controversial bastards who are shaking things up wowee. everyone here thinks they're a mad controversial bastard.

nooly said:
and 10% leftover brain. funny how you come along and decide what this board is about, getting it completely wrong, and decide it's up to you to inform people how they should react to various idiocies. and i get the hilarious feeling you reckon you're some kind of mad culture jammer instead of just a dick who gets everything wrong.
"I and anyone I associate myself with wouldn't allow the majority of the stuff said/done on this board to go on infront of them."
well aren't you a mad fuckin' bastard...take down that status quo, brother.

Well it is a message board so it's not really hard to see what this board is about or is eirecore an exception to the rule?

Your feeling is wrong and are you abusing my individuality now by telling me to take down the status quo. Is that not my personal stance on the subject of sexism. You should stop reading Janer's posts because you're getting me completely wrong and everything else ye culture jamming carpet licking piece of colon extraction.

nooly said:
under your guidance i'm sure he will come to maturity with time.
but there's a bit of a misconception about 'the views of the originals'...no-one here EVER got along or agreed. and yourself and himself will never address anyone else's point of view, instead saying it's 'PC eirecore' or group mentality whatever...no it's not, it's individuals. eirecore isn't PC or a group with one ideology, it's a bunch of assholes acting the cock and trying to piss each other off. that's why people aren't particularly impressed with new people trying to style themselves as mad controversial bastards who are shaking things up wowee. everyone here thinks they're a mad controversial bastard.

Funny how you decided what the board is and got it completely wrong. Wikipedia says to shut the fuck up and re-examine the boards intentions

the three of yous should go for a picnic some where scenic and get far away from yer computers. there's a whole world out there without a screen in front of it.

ravishinrikrude said:
the three of yous should go for a picnic some where scenic and get far away from yer computers. there's a whole world out there without a screen in front of it.

Shut up you ya horrible mutant

spuded said:
bring back culchikore fuck this eirecore business, and if ya dont remember culchikore well....you're fucked, twas good until we let those jackeens in to ruin it on us:cool:
ah god, thems were the days*. we should set up a message board where you have to have spent at least sixteen years of your life in some godforsaken hellhole with one shop and five pubs to even be allowed to register, never mind post.

*this may be an exaggeration

spuded said:
bring back culchikore fuck this eirecore business, and if ya dont remember culchikore well....you're fucked, twas good until we let those jackeens in to ruin it on us:cool:
wasn't it the same old shite but with more jamie? it only fell apart when we all left our mammies to become pretend jackeens anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormcolash
Dunno about Dublin, but see if you happened to be from Belfast and posted this, my reply would probably be: I never see you at any punk gigs I or anyone else puts on, why the fuck should I go to your gig to listen to music I don't like when you won't come to my gig under any circumstances?

barndog said:
i think what u mean is if u were from belfast and posted this u would obviously be in a really shit band as all the good bands from a lot of genres play the punk gigs except whiny indie post emo shitehawkrock bands who noone punk or otherwise wants to listen to and at least the three chords we play go with each other and why would we do a do it yourself gig if ya dont want to listen to it yourself fucking stupid bastard shite music listening droneballix.
p.s. arent the white stripes just breathtaking
This is bit redundant given that other new sticky thread on gigs, but
it'll do as a bump anyway..

Belfast Heads:
I wasn't having a go at punk/whatevercore music . I like a lot of it.
Nor advocating that everyone should go to every diy gig.
I was attacking genre elitisim and bitching about gigs you don't plan to attend, especially when they are diy gigs by small scale promoters.
There is a time and a place for constructive criticism about venues( another thread).

Janer:
As Gary has said on the other thread I think a big priority should be attracting new people to gigs. i think mixed genre gigs are a good way to
do this. They don't 'dilute' individual genres as you fear, they benefit them and diy in general. I would guess most people on eircore would be fairly open minded and would enjoy a gig by lazerbeams on mdma

the pyrate dead said:
and rather excellently, all of this nonsense has done one really good thing,

the gig has remained on page one of the forum, bump bumpedy bump eh?
nice accidental work!!!.|..|

yes, thanks for that eirecorers :)

Super Dexta said:
ah god, thems were the days*. we should set up a message board where you have to have spent at least sixteen years of your life in some godforsaken hellhole with one shop and five pubs to even be allowed to register, never mind post.

Yeah, but within a how many mile radius? 2,3, 5?! More?

Shorty said:
Yeah, but within a how many mile radius? 2,3, 5?! More?
radius of what? i lived a good three miles from my nearest godforsaken hellhole. which in turn was sixty miles from the nearest city. which was cork. you're not allowed in cos you're from county dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back