Lesbians on Ecstasy + Queen Kong (2 Viewers)

JANER said:
I seem to offend all the birds on this forum :cool:

that's cos the lads are too pussy to take on the pc grey area that is sexism. baby seals and palestinians are more straightforward. and yes i realise the irony of using the word pussy in a derogatory manner while giving out about sexism.

1000smurfs said:
is this stuff you actually believe or are you just trolling and shit stirring?

I put it to you that the resaons why there are so few decent venues
in dublin for diy music punk or otherwise, is the narrowminded outlook
of many people like you. Fair enough you don't have to like
any other genre of music beyond your three chord comfort zone, but i'm sure respecting diy promoters is a basic tenet of the Punk religion,
which you seem so obsessed by.

Why not pay into the gig, then bitch and moan about the venue, the band
and the price of nappies to your heart's content.
That way the promoter might break even and might just bring over a band you like in future to a better venue. Everyone's a winner!

Dunno about Dublin, but see if you happened to be from Belfast and posted this, my reply would probably be: I never see you at any punk gigs I or anyone else puts on, why the fuck should I go to your gig to listen to music I don't like when you won't come to my gig under any circumstances?

Cormcolash said:
Dunno about Dublin, but see if you happened to be from Belfast and posted this, my reply would probably be: I never see you at any punk gigs I or anyone else puts on, why the fuck should I go to your gig to listen to music I don't like when you won't come to my gig under any circumstances?
guh? how on earth do you know if he goes to punk gigs or not? that makes no sense.

DuncheeKnifed said:
cunts. is he ok?

Yeah he's doing fine now. Was in hospital til the following morning but could have been dangerous because he has had a serious knock on his head before due to uneccessary violence!

nooly said:
that's cos the lads are too pussy to take on the pc grey area that is sexism. baby seals and palestinians are more straightforward. and yes i realise the irony of using the word pussy in a derogatory manner while giving out about sexism.

Thats your stance on it is it? Bullshit.

What's even funnier is you taking Janer seriously. This is a fucking message board/boredom killer/source for gigs/events and not a place to take everything said literal. I and anyone I associate myself with wouldn't allow the majority of the stuff said/done on this board to go on infront of them.

Change your brand of fanny pad, it's chafing your life.

Super Dexta said:
guh? how on earth do you know if he goes to punk gigs or not? that makes no sense.

Ha, see, cause if this was Belfast I would basically know everyone who goes to the punk gigs and he quite* likely wouldn't be one of them.

*hence the probably

Politakill1 said:
Thats your stance on it is it? Bullshit.

What's even funnier is you taking Janer seriously. This is a fucking message board/boredom killer/source for gigs/events and not a place to take everything said literal.
yeah, so what are you getting so worked up about? change your brand of class A's, they're chafing your brain.

nooly said:
yeah, so what are you getting so worked up about? change your brand of class A's, they're chafing your brain.

Your constant whining.

I'll keep every class of drug and make a nice cocktail out of them for 110% fun

Cormcolash said:

i think what u mean is if u were from belfast and posted this u would obviously be in a really shit band as all the good bands from a lot of genres play the punk gigs except whiny indie post emo shitehawkrock bands who noone punk or otherwise wants to listen to and at least the three chords we play go with each other and why would we do a do it yourself gig if ya dont want to listen to it yourself fucking stupid bastard shite music listening droneballix.
p.s. arent the white stripes just breathtaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back