Legend (2 Viewers)

I'm listening to the shows creator on the radio right now.

I get the strong impression that he doesn't know what he's on about. Maybe he's just not good on the radio I dunno.

I haven't seen this show yet.

"Ah jaysus wha, theres no batch bread left in the bleedin press, bleedin hell put the kettle on there Jacinta while i run to te shops and when i get back ill lob it into ya for da craic"

Fucking woeful programme.

In what knacker housing estate in Dublin does the "hard man" of the area dress like a fuckin Teddy boy??? hahaha RTE pricks

Bachelor's Walk was class...The Panel was good (probably won't get Dara O briain back now that he's doing well in Engerland now though)...didn't see Paths to Freedom, but I've heard good things...Deidre O kane and that Don Wycherly fella are the most annoying irish people ever...mieey home dot ieee...fuck off the pair of ye.

I find myself watching 'Legend' waiting for it to get good...not happening...doesn't really seem to be much point to it...I'd say Eastenders is more cutting edgw in half an hour then it has been in 3 episodes...don't think I'll bother with it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back