Leftover crack/Choking Victim/Propagandhi/Capdown (1 Viewer)

ed in mouth said:
have u ever known weeler not to be serious about these matters ?!? (ho ho...)

but really, all those bands other than that album are shite. well, propagandhi less so...

I probably know him to see

Corm said:
Fuck sake...what was the point in that? I'm actually interested in what they're up to, Nerdlinger did 2 short tours with them and they were fuckin sound.

Nerdlinger are no Antihero. The skater guy from Land of the Dead agrees with me.

And yeah, Capdown were sound, fuckin great band too, the Belfast gig with them was one of the best gigs ever.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Am i the only person who thinks No Gods No Managers was a brilliant album then?

I love it.

The drummer of animaniax is playing with Choking V at the moment and I believe they sucked live.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Presuming you mean Leftover crack, i would imagine they suck live, they're shit on CD too so it stands to reason...

Choking V i'm talking about. Leftover crack's cd's are brilliant too. They're pretty much the same band anyway.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Yeah. Choking Victim broke up years ago.

Eh they're playing gigs at the moment. My mate went to see them a few weeks ago. Leftover crack and choking victim are pretty much the same band anyway.

Choking victim are gigging with the animaniax drummer and they were supposed to be crap.

Corm said:
Fuck sake...what was the point in that? I'm actually interested in what they're up to, Nerdlinger did 2 short tours with them and they were fuckin sound.
from what i know they were playing a few gigs around england in the last few months and have they're mtv thang goin on!

Politakill said:
Eh they're playing gigs at the moment. My mate went to see them a few weeks ago. Leftover crack and choking victim are pretty much the same band anyway.

Choking victim are gigging with the animaniax drummer and they were supposed to be crap.

word on the street is that they ain't giggin just reunited for 2 shows.
probably sloppy cos they were playing songs they hadn't played in like 10 years ..still t'wud have been nice to see..

i have to admit when i saw leftover crack in galway a couple of years back, shit how long ago was that, maybe three summers ago i did think they put on a deadly show...

as for nerdlinger i'm all about the anti-hero, ''''i'm not innocent im just different...lalalalala"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back