leechrum 07 (2 Viewers)

Yeay! That was fun. Muddy fun, but fun.

Surprisingly well managed, toilets emptied and cleaned regularly which is always good. Some great music, a pox on those bastards running the reggae tent on Saturday night right through to lunchtime Sunday though.

OOOTINI CHATTED ME UP IN THE RAVE/KIDS TENT.......SQUIGGLE WENT NOT WITH HER BOYFRIEND.........
I FOR OBVIOUS REASONS NEED TO BECOME STRAIGHT EDGE.

I always respect people who say hello and Squiggle is always one of them :heart:
Her boy friend who is not her boyfriend also seems to understand funny coloured haired people.

I always respect people who say hello and Squiggle is always one of them :heart:

Aw, thanks Janer :heart:

These photos are for Nlgbbbblth

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

Yeay! That was fun. Muddy fun, but fun.

Surprisingly well managed, toilets emptied and cleaned regularly which is always good. Some great music, a pox on those bastards running the reggae tent on Saturday night right through to lunchtime Sunday though.

yeah, i was quite impressed with the way it was run. far better than mantua

i am farily sick now...

Grand here, had another session in Nancy Hands today too.....off to Blackpool for 5 days on Thursday morn for the Rebellion fest....

milanese was good, but on at 2.30pm, followed by U-ziq, who was oresme

the person played at 12.30 (or there abouts) - whaaaa?

Thought Q-bert was pretty dull, they should have switched his slot with U-ziqs.

Rupture and altern8 were good craic. I cant elaborate because my mind doesnt work yet.

milanese was good, but on at 2.30pm, followed by U-ziq, who was oresme

the person played at 12.30 (or there abouts) - whaaaa?

Thought Q-bert was pretty dull, they should have switched his slot with U-ziqs.

yeah. musiq roocked.

mouse on mars??

not great i thought. just didn't get me excited...perhaps i was a bit hungover ...

missed friday but caught sat/sun...

goodz..

solariumface - spot on for the hour of the morning

running riot - ANIMAL

Dj/Rupture - not the best i've seen him but mostly deadly

los langeros - again animal madhouse

ambulance - lethal set

the ease - sean nos version of mylovely horse, excellent

pikey mikeys' white russian bar.. (3€!)

bad side..
loads of really mediocre tecnho but didn't try find out what names where, 808 state maybe was in there..

mud

rain

i thought kaboogie on sunday night were fantastic. annoyed i missed paranoid visions, kept going to the punk tent checking to see if they were. i kept taking little breaks not for sleep just to rest my body and close my eyes then each time i got up. i felt undrunk-ish but totally refreshed each time. got myself a new tent on the day i was lleaving after cleaning up a bit- just to spread the karma a bit,
pocket billards and pain were absolutely class. liked when p.b got loads of belfast punks on stage that was real good. got talking to one person that i've seen a million billion time but never talked to him so that was class as well. class i tell you. this was my first leechrum without drugs for me, fecking ball of light energy that i am now gertcha.

squiggle is a girl!!!!!

rain was bad but i still managed to get sun burnt on the last day, typical deadly people there and special shout out to Fran who gave me a lift back to dublin class.

FUCKING GREAT in general

VERY GOOD were Rupture, Animals on wheels (think thats his name) 808 state - magic fun, Ebola, Person and on the punk front - Complan and The Freebooters - who were great with sound and even better when the generator went and we did the accapella version of I like to move it move it!

GOOD -Mouse on Mars, Launstrumm, Milanase, Prison Love, PCP despite broken record deck and loads of stuff.
The young fella who kept going "yeah" at me!! (not a band!)
De mongers - hang on to me hand on to me whoops down we go!!
Buckfast average consumption - 3 bottle per person
MDMA - I for one would like to salute my new overlord!

MISSED: Alternate - god damn!!

WHINES: - More bass in techno area (should have robbed bass bins outa reggae tent!) MUD, leaky "stunt" wellies...

Bad: Reggae tent keeping one awake all night with enough ground transmitted bass vibrations to rise ya out of sleeping pod and up into the air

Question for T Woc/Mick - them last 2 HUGE tracks you dropped about 7 am Monday morning - the one with the ghost in the shell sample and the MAD BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG one at the very end
- Any track IDs identity for me??

Krossie

Its great I find meself
- Thanks yerself for all the nips of whiskey - nice pictures too- I'd love to get me video of the lazer up here - is it possible - aaaah the lazer!

krossie

kp

You're very welcome. As promised/threatened dodgy phone photographic evidence that you were rocking out to Estel.

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back