Led Zeppelin to reform and tour (2 Viewers)

I love Led Zep, but frankly I'm all zepped out....I bought the dvd & I copied the cd, I'm not buying any more reissues...I don't care if it's digitally remastered in super sonic 7:1 surround sound by god himself

i heard about this last year and thought someone was having a laugh...but no..its true .wouldn't mind seeing them live even if its crap I can always say i saw them.

i was just able to register. i'm going to be really disappointed if i don't get to go now... has anyone seen/heard young bonzo playing? does he have hid daddy's madness genes?

i go meh about them and diss them when im not listening but then if i put on one of their tapes i like it again
ah, that's exactly how i behave in relation to the beatles. there's previous few things funnier on this earth than watching a beatles fan get all arsey about someone dismissing them as "not that important really..." :)

Too bleedin' expensive. I remember saying the same thing about Page & Plant in the Point tho, then one of my mates went and said it was so good she "levitated" :D

I'd read both the books before listening to them. There's some stuff i like but mostly not my buzz. Would still like to see them, but not for fuckin €180. I save that kinda money for striesand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back