Led Zeppelin to reform and tour (3 Viewers)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20070625/ten-led-zeppelin-to-reunite-c60bd6d.html

Rock legends Led Zeppelin will reportedly reunite for a one-off memorial concert in honour of their late record boss before embarking on a world tour.

The Whole Lotta Love hitmakers have only performed a handful of concerts, including Live Aid in 1985, since their split in 1980 following the death of drummer John Bonham.

But singer Robert Plant, guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist John Paul Jones will re-group alongside Bonham's son Jason for a special concert in memory of Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun in London.

A source says, "Page, Plant and Jones spoke and agreed to do the memorial concert. They are waiting for a definite date.

"And no-one can quite believe it, but during discussions about the concert they all gave the green light to a tour if it all does well and they don't all fall out.

"It has been hoped-for and denied for years. But this is the closest they have ever come to a reunion tour. The feeling is that this is going to happen next year."

Ertegun died in December after seven weeks in a coma following a fall at a Rolling Stones concert.

Don't believe the world tour bit for a second.

jason bonham is a pretty good drummer, but surely dave grohl or james lillis would be a more rockin choice.

the campaign starts here:
JAMES LILLIS FOR THE LED ZEPPELIN DRUM JOB!!!!

I remember seeing Page & Plant in the Point years ago. Great show, even though Im not much of a Led Zep fan. I'd probably go, but I can't see it happening.

see, the fact that plant is old and losing his voice might make this bearable

that how the west was won dvd, the actual playing is absolutely amazing, but his singing live is so disturingly awful. all that shrill wailing won't be on parade

see, the fact that plant is old and losing his voice might make this bearable

that how the west was won dvd, the actual playing is absolutely amazing, but his singing live is so disturingly awful. all that shrill wailing won't be on parade

this is what im thinking too, he should be much better now.

i often think to myself that if roy harper had been the singer/lyricist for led zeppelin and keith moon the drummer they would've been the best band ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back